Chapter 5: The Hangover talks

“Uggggh!” groaned Aadya waking up with a terrible headache due to the previous night’s hangover.

“Here, drink this and freshen up soon Aadhu! Everyone is waiting for us at the restaurant downstairs. We are supposed to leave for home soon after the breakfast.” said Khushi forwarding a glass of lemonade to Aadya who is still sitting on the bed holding her head.

“Sure. Just give me 10 mins” said Aadya getting down the bed.

They reached downstairs and soon everyone served their breakfast and started enjoying the food.

“Slow down Aadhu! The food isn’t running anywhere. You already look like a baby elephant. If you eat like this, no doubt you will soon turn into a mama elephant. And also, it will be hard for us to carry you” teased Aayush.

“Shut up, you stinky pig! My food, my wish. Don’t you dare come in between me and my food? Also, I don’t need someone to carry me. I am enough for myself” said Aadya sassily.

“Oh really! Then why weren’t you carrying yourself yesterday, and instead we were the ones who carried you back to the room straining our muscles” smirked Aayush.

“When did you guys carry me?” said Aadya looking at her friends in confusion.

“You don’t remember your last night stunt?” laughed Khushi along with everyone.

“Stop laughing and please tell me first!” pleaded Aadya afraid of the last night’s happenings.

“You got a dare to say some random pick-up line to the person staying in the room next door. We were trying to peek from our door but couldn’t see properly. It was already 5 mins so we came to you soon and found you falling on that guy. We immediately apologized to the guy and carried you to our room” said Meher controlling her laugh.

“Oh my god! Did I really do such a thing? Poor guy! He might be thinking me as some roadside beggar” said Aadya sighing.

“Isn’t roadside beggar better than a baby elephant?” teased Aayush again receiving a smack at his head from Aadya

“Anyways, doesn’t it look like some movie scene? Was he hot? Or at least cute? I wish I could remember yaar!” said Aadya dreamily looking at her friends.

“This girl will never change!” sighed Vihaan seeing the drama queen starting her usual banters.

“You already know him Aadya,” said Meher laughing at Aadya.

“Really! Who is he?” said Aadya looking at Meher with confusion while drinking water.

“The same guy you were fighting with, at yesterday’s trek,” said Meher smirking at Aadya who choked immediately, spitting out the water.

“Don't tell me it’s that doggy guy! How come I always embarrass myself in front of him? I wish I don’t face him again” said Aadya scrunching her nose while all the others were laughing at her antics.

Soon, everyone finished their breakfast and started their journey back home.