Chapter 22: SRK is ❤️

Aadya reached the hospital and found students gathering at the notice board.

She was about to walk towards it, to see what's the latest news when all of a sudden Khushi screamed in her ears. "Have you got the news Aadhu?" she asked with a cheeky grin.

"If you stop your excitement and tell me, then I might know the news too" Aadya mocked her.

"Uff stop your drama...Anyways let me take the honors to tell you! Our college is hosting a grand event next week for the 50th-anniversary celebrations of the college. Postgraduates from all over India are invited and there is going to be a poster presentation contest too. You know what's the best part?" Khushi wiggled her eyebrows in a teasing manner.

"What?" Aadya asked uninterestedly.

"Your Shahrukh is coming over as a chief guest" Khushi giggled.

"Oh my god Oh my god!! Are you serious? Pinch me. This isn't some dream right!" Aadya jumped in joy.

She was super excited to see her only childhood crush in real. No one can compete with her Shahrukh. He was, he is and he will always be her first love.

"I won't let this opportunity go, I will get a picture clicked with him and I am gonna frame it in my room. How cool is it?!" Aadya was talking non-stop only to be interrupted by someone clearing their throat.

"If you are done with your fan-girling, I suggest you move to the department" Arjun snapped at her.

"Um. Sorry, sir. I was about to go" said Aadya and ran from there followed by Khushi

"How easy it is to scare her!" Arjun chuckled looking in Aadya's direction.

Arjun walked towards the seminar room of the department. There was a seminar held today and the postgraduates were presenting the cases of the week and discussing them. Arjun was listening to all the cases attentively and was giving his inputs wherever necessary and explaining the other better treatment options.

He was impressed with Aadya's presentation and her knowledge of the subject but didn't comment on it and put on a neutral face just as he has put for others. He didn't want to praise and make her overconfident.

"Okay, everyone. Let's discuss the other cases in the next seminar. Also, you all might have heard about the Poster presentation contest for the event. I would like you all to participate and I hope for a prize from our department. If you guys need any help, I am always here. Feel free to ask". Arjun addressed the postgraduates.

"One more thing, there will be a private dinner after the event only for the management and the chief guests. And....... the winners will also be invited for that" he said giving a short glance at Aadya.

He could bet on his wealth, that she might be beaming with joy and jumping in her mind.

"Ok then...you all can get back to your duty." He further added and left the seminar room.

"Aadyaaaaa" Payal called her.

"Where are you lost?!" she asked.

"Did Arjun sir mention that the winner will be invited for the dinner or am I dreaming?" Aadya asked Payal still in shock.

Payal laughs at Aadya's childishness and nods her head in yes.

Aadya gave her million-dollar smile and shrieked in joy.

"I swear I will give my best for this poster presentation. Aww, my Shahrukh is coming as a chief guest. It's like my dream come true to see him. I have to work hard and win this at any cost" said Aadya in determination.

"I know you will rock it, my girl. All the best." wished Payal.

"Thanks, Payal. All the best to you too" she replied.

***

"Daadu thank you so much" Aadya screamed on phone.

"Why my bacha?" asked Prithviraj.

"Because you invited my love as a chief guest for the event and I know you did it for me daadu. A simple thank you isn't enough. You can't imagine how happy I am." chirped Aadya.

"Haha, anything for you beta! So, what am I going to get in return then huh?" asked Prithviraj.

"On this happy occasion, I decided to treat you with ice cream. Don't worry daadu I won't inform Anjali aunty or Bhabhi. It's our little secret" she said grinning.

"That's why you are my favorite child," Prithviraj said excitedly.

"Also bring Ansh daadu...my boyfriend will get pissed if we plan without him." laughed Aadya. "I will meet you both in the evening. Take care daadu. Bye."

"Sure, I will bring Ansh too. Bye" said Prithviraj hanging up the call.

***

"Bade Daadu how I looking??" asked Ansh.

"Handsome my boy," said Prithviraj picking him in his arms.

"Thank you daadu. Now let's go" said Ansh jumping in his arms.

"Where are you both going Dad?" asked Vikram looking at his father and grandson all decked up to go out.

"Nothing son. Ansh was getting bored at home so thought of taking him out for a drive," said Prithviraj casually to which Ansh was nodding his head.

"Acha okay dad. Take care" said Vikram.

"Ansh beta see to it that your Bade daadu doesn't eat anything outside" Anjali added.

"Sure Dadi. Why feawr when Ansh is here. No unhealwthy food for Bade daadu." said Ansh making everyone laugh.

Both great grandfather and grandson duo left out after escaping from Vikram and Anjali with a sigh.

Any SRK fans here???? Me 🙋

Sorry for the late updates. Will be updating regularly from now on!😁❤️

.
.
.