Chapter 4: The Dare gone wrong!!

“Ahem Ahem!!” said Aaryan and Sanjay clearing their throats.

This brought both Arjun and Aadya back to reality and they returned to their normal positions awkwardly. 

“Thanks!” murmured Aadya and was about to go to her friends.

“Doggggggggg!!!” shouted Arjun suddenly.

“Aaahhh” screamed Aadya and ran to Sanjay who was near to her, and hid behind him protectively using him as a shield.

Soon everyone around started laughing at her. Realizing she has made fool of herself, Aadya turned towards Arjun fuming with anger. She went to him and stomped his feet with all her might and ran towards her friends winking at him, leaving behind a dumbfounded Arjun who was groaning in pain holding his feet.

Aadya returned to her friends who were continuously laughing at her throughout the remaining walk. They reached the hilltop soon. The darkness of night begins to clear. The stars in the sky begin to grow dim. The sun is all set to rise to give them a mesmerizing view amidst the hills. After enjoying the sunrise for about an hour and clicking loads of photographs, they descended the hills and explored the rest of the city, and returned to their hotel at night.

Once they have got freshened up, everyone decided to hang out in the girl's room.

“Guess what we have planned this night?” asked Meher and Aayush to the rest of the gang excitedly while everyone was looking at each other confused.

“It’s party time” screamed both of them dancing like monkeys revealing the beer and vodka bottles from behind.

“Yayy!!!” everyone screamed in chorus excited about tonight’s plan.

“It’s almost 3 years since we had a party. I miss our college days terribly. Let's also play something guys to add more fun.” winked Aadya.

“Truth or Dare?” said Vihaan while everyone agreed to him. Soon they started the game spinning the bottle.

The bottle pointed towards Vihaan first and he chooses Truth.

“What’s the first thing you would do, when you are about to die in few minutes?” asked Meher.

“Call Aayush and ask him to delete my browsing history” winked Vihaan.

“Ewwwwwww,” said everyone looking at him.

The bottle was pointed towards Khushi now. She chooses Dare.

“Unlock your phone and give it to me for the next 5 mins,” said Aayush smirking.
She huffed and finally handover her mobile to Aayush who was busy looking into her phone and was disappointed as he found nothing interesting.

“Get some life girl! How could you be so boring” said Aayush teasing Khushi.

“Time up buddy! I have put my phone in private mode so it's obvious that you couldn’t find anything” winked Khushi snatching her mobile from Aayush.

The game was going well and everyone was having fun drinking and teasing each other. They spin the bottle again and it is Aadya’s turn now and she chose dare.

“Go the room next door and just use some random cheesy pick-up line on the person who opens the door,” said Aayush.

“No way! How could I just use some pick-up line on a random person?” whined Aadya.

"Don't be a spoilsport Aadhu. You can't just back out from a simple dare," said Aayush.

"Yes, my aadhu baby. Go girl!!" cheered Meher along with Khushi and Vihaan."

“Fine! I will do it. Now stop shouting idiots" said Aadya walking out of their hotel room with her half-open eyes. It seems that the alcohol is getting over her senses.

Standing in front of the room next to theirs, she knocked it twice, and just when she was about to turn back, the door opened revealing the same well-built, handsome man with captivating brown eyes looking at her in confusion.

"You are so handsome that you made me forget my pick-up line," complained Aadya staring at him trying to stand on her feet.

"What?" 

Just as he was about to say something more, she fell on him pecking his lips in the process, and dozed off in his arms.

Soon, her friends who were trying to peek from their room's door searching for Aadya rushed to her and took her back to the room apologizing to him for the inconvenience.