Chapter 11: Angry bird Arjun 😡

"Shit!!!" cursed Aadya closing her eyes.

Just as she turned back opening her eyes slowly to see the damage that has been done, her eyes bulged out of their sockets seeing Arjun rolling down his car's window and angrily looking at her direction.

"Double shit!!" cursed Aadya again. "Oh god! Why should it always be him?"

Seeing Arjun's anger, she immediately got down from the car and went behind to check its condition. Aadya gaped at the car and immediately put her hands on her mouth shocked to see the damage caused by her. She turned to face Arjun hesitantly and tried to put a very innocent face, continuously apologizing to him for hitting his car.

"Don't..just don't put that innocent act of yours now. I very well know about you," yelled Arjun coming out of his car.

"I am sorry Sir. I was in a hurry and I didn't see your car coming from behind." apologized Aadya. "I should have been a bit more careful. Extremely sorry for the damage sir"

"Your sorry doesn't change anything now. You are always this way. Doing mistakes and then apologizing. The cycle keeps on repeating" Arjun spatted back.

Aadya couldn't say anything now. She was wrong this time and she very well knows it's better to remain calm than to prolong this argument with him.

"Who the hell gave you license? Do you even have one?" asked Arjun glaring at Aadya.

Hearing this Aadya got more tensed and was looking everywhere except him.

"If he comes to know that I don't have any license, he will surely make chicken 65 out of me. Anyways how does it matter, both aadhar and license usually are in white so I will just show my aadhar card covering it partially and hide it again in jet speed." thought aadhya mentally patting herself for such a marvellous idea.

"No no Sir. I am not that stupid to drive like that. See here is my licence." showed Aadhya and put it back in a fraction of seconds.

Just as she took it back, Arjun caught her wrist and snatched the card out of her hands and raised his eyebrow looking at Aadhya.

"Dammit!! Don't tell me you don't even have a license?" asked Arjun.

"Sir aaa... actually...I was about to apply this week," said Aadya nervously looking at Arjun
.
"Oh god! What kind of crazy people I get to meet every time!" muttered Arjun.

" I am once again sorry sir. I will pay for the damage but please don't make this issue big" Aadya said trying to convince Arjun.

"You think I care for the money. This is the first car which I have got for myself and I have always been careful with it and you damaged it in a matter of few seconds." Arjun spatted back.

"I understand Sir but I haven't done it knowingly. It was a mistake and I repent it." Said Aadya.

"Aaahhhh!!!" said Arjun frustratingly. "Fine...just leave it and get lost"

"Thank you Sir and I am sorry once again" said Aadya and walked towards her car.

"Wait.!!" shouted Arjun just as Aadya was about to open the door.

Aadya was puzzled looking at his sudden interruption. He slowly walked towards her with a smile not leaving his face.

"Why is he smiling like that? A few minutes ago he was firing at me and now suddenly his behaviour changed. Even actors can't change their expressions this frequently. Ohh god! Please save me from him. I don't feel any positive vibes coming from this. He is looking like the villain JOKER from that batman film" thought Aadya.

Coming out of her thoughts, Aadya put on a brave facade and slowly faked a smile turning towards Arjun.

" Yes Sir?" asked Aadya calmly.

"I think it will not be fair for you to leave this way Dr Aadya. I don't want you to feel guilty about your actions. So, I thought why not give you a chance to repent. After all, I am very kind-hearted." Arjun said smirking.

"Aah...Yes sir. I will be responsible for the damage I have done. Don't worry, I will get it repaired today itself." Said Aadya nervously looking at Arjun.

"Come on Dr Aadya. I am not that irresponsible like you. If you go roaming around the showrooms, who is going to take care of the cases? " asked Arjun.

"Don't worry about the repair. I have a better option for you other than that. You know sometimes it's better to correct the damaged person than the non-living one." he further added.

Aadya understood that nothing good for her will come out of this. She was mentally preparing herself for the upcoming storm.

"I have to submit the briefing of all the current cases in the department to our HOD sir. And since I have to take care of the damage done by YOU. It's only fair that you complete it on my behalf. Prepare the report Dr Aadya and mail it to me by tomorrow morning and if you by chance fail to do so, your license matter will be taken care of" said Arjun dropping the bomb and walking casually back to his car leaving Aadya stunned.

***