Chapter 12: Yaariyan👬

"I have to submit the briefing of all the current cases in the department to our HOD sir. And since I have to take care of the damage done by YOU. It's only fair that you complete it on my behalf. Prepare the report Dr. Aadya and mail it to me by tomorrow morning and if you by chance fail to do so, your license matter will be taken care of" said Arjun dropping the bomb and walking casually back to his car leaving Aadya stunned.

"What a wonderful beginning of my day!" murmured Aadya rolling her eyes.

She parked her car carefully this time being extra cautious and got to her department soon.

"What's with this grumpy face Aadya?" asked her friend Payal.

"Don't even ask me Payal. I had a very bad start today," whined Aadya.

"Oho what happened?" asked Payal.

"Nothing important dude. Why waste our time thinking of that nuisance again, let's start our rounds for today," said Aadya walking towards the patient's ward.

The remaining day passed in a blink checking few lab reports, attending to the patients, and completing the paperwork. Soon she wrapped her work and got back to her house.

***

Entering his cabin, Arjun took his seat and was checking last night's case reports. He was interrupted by a call in between. Looking at the phone, he saw a video call from his friends Sanjay and Aaryan. Without wasting time, he answered the call smiling at them.

"Hi Arjunnnnnnnnn" both of them screamed on the call waving at him.

"Hello, idiots! What's with your sudden video call today?" said Arjun smiling at them.

"Haha, we know your life will be boring without us so thought of disturbing you today." grinned Aaryan.

"In that case don't worry. I am having enough drama in my life here. For the first time, I feel it is much better to bear you both idiots than bearing her torture here," said Arjun.

"Her huh??" winked Sanjay.

"I know once I leave this Arjun, he will find a girl for himself. How many times should I tell you idiot, that I will be selecting my Bhabhi myself?" complained Aaryan.

"Shut up both of you. Firstly, I didn't select any girl for myself. Secondly, even if I select, it would never be this girl. She always irritates me be it knowingly or unknowingly. It's like her life goal. And you guys know right, no one can escape Arjun Raichand so I am paying back everything with double interest" smirked Arjun.

"Who's this special girl by the way?" asked Sanjay.

"You guys already know her. It's the same girl from our trek that day," said Arjun.

"Oh god! I can't believe this. What is she doing there?" laughed Sanjay.

"Haha! I knew it. She is the only one who could dare to pick on you. I already like her. She is just like me when it comes to you. We both will make an awesome team against you" exclaimed Aaryan already shipping them.

"Back to earth guys. She is doing post-graduation at our hospital and is working under me. You don't even know her completely. She hit my car this morning. She doesn't even have the license and she was bluffing me with a partially covered Aadhar card. How lame is it? And even on that trek, she stomped my foot knowingly. Haven't you guys seen?" complained Arjun.

"You seem like a school kid complaining to his teacher. Grow up man." laughed Aaryan.

"By the way, it's you who started the fight. You were the one who teased her shouting there is a dog," said Sanjay.

"Fine. Stop it guys! Now don't blame me for everything. You are my friends so you should only support me. Leave this topic about her and tell me why are you guys at the airport this time?" asked Arjun.

"Finally doctor sir has noticed us then?" quipped Sanjay.

"Simple buddy! We couldn't live without you. Our house is nothing with you. Everything and everyone reminds us of you. Our day starts with you and our day ends with you; then how can we live without you." said Aaryan bringing out the poet in him.

"Oye dramebaaz. Stop your serial drama and tell me the actual reason" scoffed Arjun.

"I am planning a start-up Arjun and this Aaryan is investing in it. We thought to start our first branch in Mumbai as Aaryan's head office is in Mumbai, so we are heading there to plan further," said Sanjay.

"Wow, that's amazing guys! I am happy for you both," exclaimed Arjun.

"Thank you, buddy. Let's rock once we reach there," said Aaryan with enthusiasm.

"Yo! Mumbai here we come," said Sanjay giving a hi-fi to Aaryan.