Chapter 13: Ansh's girlfriend😉

"Bade Daadu come it's your walking time!" said Ansh running into PrithviRaj Raichand's study.

"You are just like an alarm clock Ansh. Always coming at sharp 5'o clock and pestering me for a walk," laughed PrithviRaj looking at Ansh's antics. "Why don't you take rest for today beta. Go and watch cartoons na?"

"Bade Daadu, don't try to eshcape fl-om me like this. Mumma said that I'm a big boy now and sho-uld take care of you. If you go for a walk daily you will be heal-wy like me." said Ansh.

"Acha fine my Chota Doctor ji. Let me change and come." said PrithviRaj.

"Hehe that's like my good daadu" exclaimed Ansh. "Daadu give me your phone na, I will ask my girlfriend also to come tolay to the park. She didn't even join us for a walk this whole week."

"She must have been stuck with some work beta. Here take my phone and call her. Meanwhile, I will freshen up and come down." said his grandpa giving his phone to Ansh.

"Ok daadu. Come fast. I will wait" said Ansh running downstairs with the phone while calling his girlfriend.

"Hello"

"Hi girlfriend"

"Hey, boyfriend. How are you?"

"Me Ansh upset with you girlfriend. You dint even joi-n me for a walk this who-le week"

"Don't be upset with me boyfriend. I was busy with my work. I will surely come next time for you"

"No, come now na...pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee. See how cut-ely I'm asking you"

"Haha acha fine. Now stop your drama,"

"Yayy...byee girlfriend. Will me-et you at the park"

"Ok boyfriend. Bye"

"So finally, you convinced your girlfriend ha Ansh. First me, and now her," said Prithviraj walking down the stairs.

"Yes, bade daadu" grinned Ansh.

***

"Daadu there she is! Come letch go" said Ansh running towards the park.

"Don't run beta. You will fall" warned his grandpa seeing his excitement.

"Hi, girlfriend!" chirped Ansh.

"Hi boyfriend!" she said getting up from the bench and pinching his cheeks.

"Hi Aadya beta," said PrithviRaj walking towards them.

"Daaduuuu" she gave her big smile on seeing PrithviRaj and went to hug him.

"So, you finally got time to meet this daadu huh?" asked PrithviRaj hitting her head playfully.

"This time it's not my fault daadu. You are only the one to blame here" whined Aadya rubbing her head.

"Acha now it's my fault that you didn't come. Right! so why don't you explain to me how is it my fault madam?" asked PrithviRaj raising his eyebrow.

"I couldn't come because there is so much work at the hospital daadu and Why there is so much work? Because I got a new mentor and he is torturing this innocent soul with loads of work. And now, why did I get a new mentor? Because it is you who appointed him, being the chairperson of our college. So indirectly it is you only na daadu" grinned Aadya.

"Wah! Finally, you proved that you are my Ansh's girlfriend becoming dramebaaz like him" laughed PrithviRaj.

"Now start walking both of you. We will walk and talk" said Ansh bossing both of them.

"Yes, boss! Come let's walk Aadya or else this idiot will go and complain at home that I'm not walking," said Prithviraj.

"So how is this new mentor?" he further asked.

"Professionally very good daadu, other than that he is number one Hitler. You know He asked me to prepare a presentation briefing all the cases in the department and submit them by tomorrow. See how he is dumping all his work on an innocent girl like me. How could I submit everything in such a short span daadu?" whined Aadya.

"Do you want me to talk to him?" asked Prithviraj.

"No, no daadu. I'm just sharing all these with you as it feels good complaining about him with you. You are not my college's chairperson at this moment, you are just my daadu. And coming to him, you know na I can handle him. I don't want to take any favors from you daadu for these petty matters" said Aadya.

"Don't worry your girl has already tortured him enough" she laughed.

"That's like my girlfriend," said Ansh giving a hi-fi to Aadya.

***

Later that evening, after returning home from the walk Prithviraj noticed Arjun in the living room, leisurely reading the newspaper and sipping his coffee.

"Hi beta! Came home early today?" asked PrithviRaj.

"Hi, Pops! There wasn't much work today so got home early," said Arjun.

"There's no work or you are dumping your work on those poor students," asked Prithvi Raj sarcastically causing Arjun to choke on his drink.