Chapter 17: New Friendships 🤝

Both of them finished their coffee and walked back to their respective departments.

"Aadyaaaa" someone called from behind.

She turned back to find two guys waving at her.

"Hi bhaabh....." one of the guys spoke only to be interrupted by the other.

"He means to say, baby...baby sister" the other guy stuttered. "You look much like his baby sister."

Aadya was looking at them in confusion. She couldn't recognise the two faces standing in front of her smiling at her.

"Umm...Don't mind me asking, do I know you?" asked Aadya hesitantly.

"The trek? Arjun's friends? You used me as a shield protecting you from Arjun's imaginary dog? Remember?" asked Sanjay helping her to recollect.

"Ya! I remember you guys now. I'm so sorry I couldn't recognise you earlier" apologized Aadya.

"That's okay. Let me introduce ourselves officially. I am Sanjay and this stupid guy here is..." Sanjay spoke only to be interrupted by Aaryan.

"Aaryan. The one and only handsome friend of Arjun," said Aaryan reaching his hand out for a handshake.

"I'm Aadya" she replied, laughing at his attempts of flirting.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful lady" complimented Aaryan.

"By the way you guys have called me Aadya before, right? How do you know my name?" asked Aadya.

"I heard your friends calling you on that day" shrugged Aaryan.

"Ohh...Smart enough!" Aadya chuckled.

"Of course, darling. Isn't it a crime to forget such a pretty girl's name? And I am not an idiot like Arjun to do such crimes" said Aaryan with a cheeky grin.

"Enough of your drama Aaryan" Sanjay chided. "Don't mind him Aadya. He is always like this" he said turning towards Aadya.

"No no... I don't mind. He is cute just like my baby brother" Aadya smiled genuinely.

"Ouch!! I have been bro zoned again!" Aaryan sighed dejectedly putting his hand on his chest faking hurt leaving both of them laughing at his antics.

"Aadya could you please guide us to Arjun's cabin?" requested Sanjay.

"Sure. Come I will lead you. We work in the same department." said Aadya leading the way.

"So how is Arjun treating you?" asked Sanjay.

"Very good" mocked Aadya in a ridiculous tone.

"I understand. You guys had a wrong start so I could guess how things are going here. He is not that bad though, he just gets cranky sometimes or maybe he likes irritating you. But don't worry we guys are always in your team" gleamed Aaryan.

"Really? I am flattered. We are best of friends then" Aadya beamed with joy.

"Here, that second cabin towards your right is Arjun Sir's cabin," said Aadya pointing towards the door. "Will see you guys later. Nice meeting you"

"Hey wait! Let us take one selfie as a memory of our newly formed friendship" Aaryan said taking out his phone.

"Anything for the partners of my Team 'AA'" said Aadya obliging to their request.

"AA?" asked Sanjay and Aaryan in confusion.

"Aadya's Army guys...I mean you guys are on my team na!" said Aadya sassily.

"Yes, Mam" replied both Aaryan and Sanjay in unison.

After the selfie session, Aadya got back to her work while Aaryan and Sanjay walked towards Arjun's cabin.

"Hello, doctor" greeted Sanjay barging into Arjun's cabin.

"You guys have finally got time to meet me huh? I have been calling you since morning but you guys didn't even have the manners to pick my calls." retorted Arjun narrowing his eyes.

"We thought of surprising you bro," replied Aaryan making himself comfortable in the seat.

"Wow, what a pleasant surprise!" mocked Arjun.

"Calm down Arjun. We are back together after a long time and you are arguing for such petty reasons," said Sanjay diverting Arjun from the topic.

"Uff fine! So what's the plan?" asked Arjun.

"Nothing me and Aaryan have to see the locations now for our new project. So, planning to go there after visiting you and also Daadu has invited us for dinner tonight at your place so we will catch up in the evening in leisure."

"Ohh that's great!" exclaimed Arjun.

"Okay, buddy. See you in the evening" said Sanjay getting up from the chair and giving a side hug to Arjun.

"Sure. Bye" replied Arjun and looked at both of his friends walking out.

"Arjun, I forgot to tell you something?" said Aaryan turning back from the door and looking at Arjun with a mischievous grin.

"What?" asked Arjun raising an eyebrow questioningly.

"I approve my Bhabhi. She is super cool just like me. We are friends now" said Aaryan grinning.

"Aadya? How come you have become friends with her? Have you guys met her now?" enquired Arjun immediately.

"By the way Arjun he didn't even take Aadya's name then how did you think it was her huh?" asked Sanjay smirking. "And to answer your first question. Yes, we have met Aadya in the corridor before coming to you and yes, we have become friends with her too" he further said.

"Ha say...Cat got your tongue now?" teased Aaryan.

"Shut up idiots. Leave my cabin now" yelled Arjun throwing a pen at them while they both rushed outside the cabin escaping his wrath.

.
.

Thank you guys for showing so much of love on "All of me Loves All of you💕".

It's so overwhelming to be ranked No.6 in #wattpadindia. Keep loving🤗❤️

 Keep loving🤗❤️