Epilogue

"Aadya, come on. Everyone is waiting for the bride" said Sanjay entering the room in hurry.

"Oh gosh! My sister is looking very pretty." he smiled, kissing her head.

Aadya was looking ethereal in her Mom's red and gold embroidered bridal lehenga, pairing it with her traditional heirloom jewelry. She misses her Mom at her wedding, so she opted to recreate her mom's bridal look to feel her close presence.

"Aww, my Lil friend is all grown up. I can't believe you are getting married" teased Aayush, engulfing her in a side hug.

"It's Arjun's turn to bear her now. Thank god we are spared," said Vihaan joining Aayush in the teasing.

"Where are the other two cheer girls of yours?" asked Sid referring to Khushi and Meher.

"Don't even take their names, they are bloody traitors. They left me and joined Arjun's team now. Must be accompanying him" said Aadya shrugging.

"Chill, Sis. We all are there for you. Let's go" said Sanjay, extending his hand to help Aadya get up.

All the four boys walked the bride to the Mandap holding the four ends of the cloth above her head, while Khushi and Meher were already standing on the stage along with the family members.

The wedding rituals started, and everyone was looking at the couple in awe. Soon, Arjun tied the nuptial chain around her neck and filled her partition.

"Congratulations Mrs. Aadya Arjun Raichand" he whispered to Aadya making her blush deep red.

They then stood up for the rounds around the holy fire, and everyone blessed the couple, showering rose petals on them.

"Uff! Why are you throwing them on me?" Khushi asked annoyingly to Aaryan.

"Just like that" shrugged Aaryan.

"Khushi?"

"Hmm"

"Your friend and mine got married now, so they won't have that much time for us like before."

"So?"

"It's just that I was thinking to go to a movie this weekend, and everyone is busy so, I am wondering if you could join me?" he asked, scratching his neck.

"Are you asking me on a date, Mr.?" Khushi asked, raising her eyebrows in question.

"If you want it to be a date, I don't mind it though" he winked.

"Remind me why I am still talking to you," she said.

"Because you love me," he said while Khushi looked at him in shock.

"Uhh...I mean, everyone loves me. I was just blabbering something. Leave it" he said, covering it.

"Is the offer still on?" she asked.

"You mean..to love me?"

"Don't get your dreams high, I was talking about the movie!".

"Okay then, for now, I will adjust with that," he said, giving a kiss on her cheek, causing her to widen her eyes in surprise.

"What was that for?!" she asked in shock, putting her hand on her cheeks where he kissed.

"I don't like to keep favors, dear. Remember your annual day night? At the parking?" he winked.

***

"Beta. Don't cry. Arjun will take good care of you. I trust him" said Pankaj consoling his daughter, who was hugging him and crying. He too had tears in his eyes, as their house won't be the same after she leaves. But he is happy that Aadya is going into a good family who will love her like their own.