Chapter 27: The Revelation- 2

The entire auditorium turned dim, and the spotlight focused on Arjun who was dressed in a charcoal black suit with a white shirt underneath, his hair was styled perfectly, and his aura screamed power. He went to the center of the stage and touched Prithviraj's feet as a sign of respect.

"Congratulations Arjun" wished Shahrukh giving him a brotherly hug and passed on the mike to him.

"Good evening everyone. It's an honor and privilege for me to be the new chairman of RIMS and follow in the footsteps of my grandfather. I don't want to give any false promises about the future growth of RIMS but I assure you I will be honest with my work and I expect the same for everyone. I know many of you are surprised to see the same person who worked as a doctor in the college turn out to be the new chairman all of a sudden. It's my grandfather's idea so that I can be able to understand the needs of the college from your point of view rather than the management's. I hope I could reach your expectations. Thank you. Let's continue with the celebrations."

Aadya was shell shocked with Arjun's entry as the new chairman of RIMS.

"How could I never know this? Even daadu dint reveal anything to me. Oh god! What did I do? I have talked all the stupid nonsense about him with daadu" thought Aadya worriedly.

Sanjay put his finger under her chin and closed her mouth. She slowly turned and blink her eyes at Aaryan and Sanjay who were grinning at her.

"So, this is the reason for your presence here?" she asked Sanjay and Aaryan narrowing her eyes.

"Ohh my sweet Aadya, I don't know about Sanjay but I have come here to see my moon" winked Aaryan.

"Don't try to act smart. I am not that naïve to believe you" she hit him on his arm playfully.

"Aadhu...isn't it cool that Arjun sir is the chairman now. We could boast to everyone that our chairman is the hottest one among all colleges" chirped Khushi.

"Hello, miss! I think you should get your eyes checked. There are many other hottest creatures in front of you too" smirked Aaryan pointing to himself.

"Yeah yeah! I could see" said Khushi pointing at Sanjay to tease Aaryan. They got busy with their banters while enjoying the programs.

Meanwhile, Prithviraj messaged Aadya congratulating her, and asked her to stay for dinner and he will be dropping her home later that night.

"Khushi I'll be staying for the dinner. I have informed my dad regarding the same. You can take my car." said Aadya giving her the keys.

"Sure Aadya. Take care" Khushi side hugged Aadya and took the keys from her.

Khushi bid bye to both Sanjay and Aaryan and exchanged their numbers promising to catch up soon.

"Why don't you and Sanjay go inside Aadhya, I will drop your friend till the parking lot and join you," said Aaryan blushing and rushed to follow Khushi. Sanjay and Aadya looked at each other and laughed seeing him.

"I think it's your Shahrukh's magic. People are turning into loverboys" said Sanjay.

"Loverboys? Who else are you talking about?" asked Aadya.

"Nothing...I was just saying in general" he replied shaking his head.

"Anyways, come let's get inside." They both walked towards the dining hall.

Aadya was feeling elated that in few moments she is going to see Shahrukh from close. She was blabbering nonstop about all her favorite movies and songs of Shahrukh while Sanjay was patiently listening to her. He was amused seeing her innocence and love for the star.

"I am happy that you have finally got to meet your hero," he said ruffling her hair. He always wished to have a baby sister like her. At that moment, he felt that his dream has come true.

Who said the relations are made by blood, they can be made from the heart too?

"Will you be my sister?" he asked her out of blue. Aadya suddenly stopped her talks about SRK in between and stared at him not expecting the sudden question. She found him looking at her in hope.

Aadya gave a huge smile in return and replied, "Only if you buy me lots of gifts on Raksha Bandhan and treat me with ice cream whenever I ask" Sanjay's eyes moistened at her reply and he nodded his head in happiness obliging to her request.

Aadya was his only family now after Arjun and Aaryan. He was bought up in the orphanage since he was young. He heard from the sister that his parents died in an accident and was handed over to the orphanage by the government as no one has come to claim him.

"Why are you crying now?" asked Aadya wiping the lone tear falling on his cheek.

"These are happy tears. I got a baby sister" he grinned like a child.

"Offo! Don't act like a serial actress now. If Aaryan sees you like this, he will tease you to hell" she laughed and dragged him towards the hall.

"Girlflenddddd...." screamed Ansh and rushed towards Aadya hugging her legs.

"Conglats!" he wished looking at her.

"Thank you, boyfriend," said Aadya pinching his cheeks while Sanjay looked amused with their interaction.

"You guys already know each other?" he asked.

"Yes! Infact, she knows everyone from family except Arjun" said Prithviraj coming towards them and congratulated her again.

"Arjun wasn't in town in the last few years so you never got to meet each other. I was about to say you, but you started showering so many praises on him so I thought why not play with you" laughed Prithviraj explaining his reason to Aadya.

"Now stop embarrassing me daadu!" she whined.

"Why don't we introduce them now daadu?" winked Sanjay to Prithviraj who immediately like his idea and without any delay asked Ansh to bring his Chachu here.

All these happened too suddenly that Aadya didn't even get time to process it and just when she was about to object them, Arjun was already walking towards them in all his glory.