Chapter 45: The Fairytale ending!💫

"Daadu, did Arjun leave for the hospital?" Aadya asked Prithviraj over the call.

"Yes Aadya, he just left now. You can come."

Prithviraj explained everything to both the families yesterday night and convinced them to join in his plan. Everyone was initially surprised but they were very happy that things were finally going great.

Aadya and her dad, Pankaj went to Arjun's house to discuss the plan. Sid joined them in the discussion over a video call.

"I am so happy Vikram. I can't believe my daughter is all grown up," said Pankaj getting emotional, discussing her proposal.

"Don't worry. If you miss her too much, you can keep her with you. I will send my son to your place." Vikram joked trying to cheer him up.

"If you both are done with the melodrama, let's discuss the other preparations and Aadya beta, you carry on with the plan for tonight and take Aahana with you for help." said Prithviraj.

"Sure daadu. We will be going now. Can I take Arjun's Audi?" asked Aadya giving her best puppy eyes.

"But that's Arjun's favorite car. He will kill you for that" said Aditya worriedly.

"Ohh don't worry about it. My daughter-in-law is asking something for the first time and how can we deny it? Aadya beta, here take the keys" said Arjun's mom, Anjali dismissing Aditya's words and handed over the keys to Aadya.

Aadya screamed in joy and hugged Anjali, thanking her.

"Girlflend, me also come with you," said Ansh jumping from the couch.

"Your wish is my command boyfriend, come let's go" she replied and took him in her arms.

Aadya, Ansh, and Aahana left the home to prepare as per the plan for tonight.

***

Arjun went to his cabin as usual but didn't find any flowers or note this time.

"Did I go overboard yesterday? Did she already give up on me?" thought Arjun worriedly.

He sat in his chair with a poker face and checked the files. He wasn't in a good mood so thought to do the work from the department. The actual reason which he doesn't want to admit is that he missed her flowers and note today.

Arjun went to the department hoping to see Aadya but he didn't notice her anywhere in the department.

He went to his cabin in the department and asked the receptionist to bring the attendance register. She came along with the register and handed over him an envelope along with it.

"What is this?"

"I don't know sir. Prithviraj sir's secretary has given me this to hand it over to you"

Arjun nodded and asked her to leave after taking the envelope from her.

He opened it and found a letter from Prithviraj's office, approving leave for Aadya today along with the college's stamp.

"What the hell? She didn't even ask me for it! She never takes favors from Pops, then why suddenly today?" he groaned.

"Is she alright?" He quickly took out his phone and called Prithviraj to know about the reason for her leave.

"Hi Arjun, anything urgent? You have called me all of a sudden" asked Prithviraj from the other side.

"Hi, Pops. Nothing urgent. I have just received a leave letter of Aadya's which you have approved so thought of asking you the reason for her sudden leave" asked Arjun impatiently.