Chapter 30: Aadya Punished the Hitler😈

A man sitting in the corner signed the waiter who was looking at him waiting for his orders. The waiter slowly spiked the drink on Aadya's table when she was busy with the phone and smirked at his boss.

Aadya gulped the drink unaware of the act, continuing her talk with her dad. After some time she felt dizzy and light-headed so she cut the call.

"Now it's time to have fun." thought Nakul getting up from his place and walking towards Aadya. He settled beside Aadya maintaining proper distance to avoid unnecessary attention.

"What is a beautiful lady doing here all alone?" he asked.

"My friends left me alone and forgot me" she pouted due to the influence of drink.

"Ohh that's very bad Aadya. It's okay. Why don't you enjoy yourself? Then your friends will feel jealous of that and join you" he suggested.

"How?" she asked puzzled.

"What would you do in school when your friends leave you?"

"I used to prank them" she giggled.

"Then what are you thinking now. The stage is all yours" smirked Nakul showing her the stage.

"Now let's see who will stop her from humiliating herself. She will become a laughing stock for behaving unprofessionally in the presence of important guests. Sorry Aadya, you are Arjun's love interest and I can't help but spoil his only chance at love. No hard feelings on you." thought Nakul sipping his drink calmly while watching Aadya walking towards the stage.

***

"I hope Aadya doesn't eat us alive for the delay. She is already upset with this boring dinner which is not going anything as she expected," said Sanjay to Aaryan while entering the banquet hall finishing their video conference.

"Don't worry. As long as her lover boy is there, he wouldn't have let her be upset. Arjun must have already handled it in his style" said Aaryan confidently.

"I think so too. But where did these guys go? They don't seem to be present here" asked Sanjay looking through the hall while Aaryan too stared scanning around.

"Ohh fish!" yelled Sanjay on seeing Aadya arguing with a small girl who was about to burst into tears.

"This is my ice cleam" said the girl holding onto her cup tightly.

"No, I'm the winner so everything here is mine," said Aadya pulling the cup towards her.

"Give me fast. I'll have to go on the stage for my show."

"What happened Aadya?" asked Aaryan and Sanjay reaching to her side.

"She is not giving me my ice cream" pouted Aadya.

"Leave it. I will give you another one. Come with us." said Sanjay giving back the ice cream to the baby girl who smiled with a toothy grin.

"But I want that only!" whined Aadya. "I think she is drunk Aaryan. Let's take her out of here and inform Arjun. If anyone sees her in this state, it will spoil her reputation as she is still a student and most of them here are her professors." Sanjay whispered to Aaryan who nodded in affirmation.

"Shit! Haven't these idiot friends of Arjun gone yet? They have come at the last moment to spoil all my plans. Such stupid timing." said Nakul gritting his teeth.

"Aadya we will give you two extra scoops of ice cream. There is a new stall outside. Come let's go there and have an ice cream party?" cheered Aaryan.

"Party? My friends are back so... yay!" Aadya gleamed with joy. Sanjay and Aaryan huffed in relaxation and dragged her outside the hall.

"Where shall we take her now?" asked Aaryan.

"Let's take her to Arjun's cabin. It's the safest place for now. I will message him to reach there. We will then discuss what to do." said Sanjay messaging Arjun to come to his cabin.

"Come to your cabin ASAP. Aadya is in trouble" Arjun read the message and excused himself from the guests.

"Dad you please handle it for few minutes. I will be back soon" he whispered to Vikram and rushed to his cabin.

"WHAT THE HELL?" screamed Arjun shocked to see Aadya dancing on his desk while Aaryan and Sanjay looked at him helplessly.

"Look who is here! Let's Welcome Mr. Hitler to the party...." cheered Aadya.

"Couldn't help it Arjun. She is drunk and is hyperactive right now." shrugged Sanjay.

"Yeah! It wouldn't be nice there if anyone sees her drunk so brought her here. What shall we do now?" asked Aaryan.

"That's right. It's better if she stays here for now. Could you please get some buttermilk or lemonade? I don't want others to know about it. Meanwhile, I will watch her." requested Arjun.

"Sure. We will be back soon. Take care of her." they said and left the cabin.

"Dr. Aadya could you please get down?"

"No, it feels so good here Hitler" she continued dancing. In no time, she fumbled with her steps and slipped the desk while Arjun caught her in a nick of time.

"Why are you so careless Aadya? This is the reason I have been shouting continuously since then but you just turned your deaf ear to me. What would have happened if I couldn't catch you in time?" Arjun scolded her while adjusting her properly in his arms.

Seeing him shout at her, tears pooled in her eyes. Arjun cursed himself under his breath and calmed down not wanting Aadya to fear him. He walked slowly to the couch and made her sit.

"Look Aadya you are a good girl right. Don't cry. I am sorry to shout at you" said Arjun and cupped her face wiping her tears.

"You always shout at me. Remember, you teased me in the trek, you scolded me on your first day, you punished me with your work, and you also hit my car" complained Aadya sniffling.

"Isn't it you who hit my car?" he asked puzzled.

"No, I am saying it's you, then it's you only" she snapped.

"Acha yes. It's me only. I am sorry for everything. Now please stop crying" he pleaded.

"No... say sorry 10 times holding your ears and doing sit-ups," she commanded.

"Okay fine. See" said Arjun and took out his blazer, placing it on the couch and started with his punishment while Aadya was counting in excitement, long forgetting her tears.

"....7,8" counted Aadya when the door flung open.

"Is this how you are taking care of her Arjun?" asked Sanjay and Aaryan holding back their laughter.

Ohh god!! Isn't our Arjun very cute?🙈❤️