Chapter 7 The River in Reverse

I was lying in my bed, staring up at the ceiling. It had been an hour after Klaus left the room to go off and be evil or whatever he wanted to do. I sighed as I heard the sound of kneels enter the room. "Are you going to lay in here all day?" Bex asked as she stood in the doorway.

"I thought you left," I said without looking at her.

"I did, but then I heard you were kidnapped by Tyler, who tried to kill you," she stated with a hint of concern. "I would think that you would be searching the city for him."

"He doesn't want to kill me, only my child. Which doesn't sound any better." I said as I rolled on my side. "Besides, I don't even know what I would say to him even if I did find him."

"Well, I don't know what you would say, but what if I told you I knew where he was," she stated as she stepped closer to me. I leaned up on my elbows to look at her. "He's with Marcel."

I felt rage course through my body as I stood up from my bed. "Okay, now, I'm gonna kill him," I said as I stepped into my closet to get dressed.

 "Okay, now, I'm gonna kill him," I said as I stepped into my closet to get dressed

******************************************

I stepped up to the bar that Marcel and his vampires were known to be at. I sighed as I heard the familiar sound of Tyler's voice as he told his story. "Are you sure you're up for this?" Bex asked as she put her hand on the handle.

"Operculum (cover)," I whispered as I waved my hand over my face. I felt the magical bond with me. I felt the magic cover entirely my body as Bex's eyes watched me disappear from her view. "Yep," I said.

"Okay. Now I can see you." She said as she pulled the door open. "Because that is what Klaus does." She said as she stepped in. I quickly stepped in behind her as she stepped to the side and let me in. I looked over at the vampires in the bar. They were all worried about Bex being here. I rolled my eyes as I glanced at them. My interest wasn't in them. My eyes narrowed at Tyler. "Don't mind me. I'm fascinated by this story." She said as she stepped closer to the crowd. I walked around the group as Tyler looked warily at her. "Hello, Tyler." She smiled.

"Rebekah," Tyler stated as he remained seated. Marcel watched as the two spoke to each other. "Long time, no see."

"What Tyler was about to tell you is that my brother can use his baby's blood to sire more hybrids." She explained as she glanced around at everyone but me. I was a bit confused about why she was telling them but, I was here for Tyler, not them. "What you will all figure out is that vampires don't stand a chance." I stepped behind Tyler's chair as she continued to explain. "So, Tyler, I assume you were trying to rally this lot into making sure the baby isn't born." She asked with a worried smile but quickly covered it up.

He seemed to hesitate for a moment before answering the question. "Yeah." He stood up from the chair. "You don't like it, go ahead side with your brother. But you know I'm right."