Chapter 49 A Streetcar named Desire

I laid Hope down for her to sleep the rest of the night as I dealt with family drama for the night

I laid Hope down for her to sleep the rest of the night as I dealt with family drama for the night. I glanced up when I heard Klaus and Elijah talking about the situation that we were in. I handed my daughter her little knight that she loved to sleep with and gently laid the blanket over her tiny body. I sighed as I turned off the little lamp next to her bed. I stepped away from the bed and made my way to the door. I opened it and listened to the new voice that floated down the hallway. It was an old familiar voice that had me smiling a bit as I quietly closed the door behind me. I made my way down to the office where I found an old friend that I hadn't seen for a while and Freya. "You know, not that I was expecting a parade or anything, but why is everyone so eager for me to go?" Stefan asked as Freya let out a sigh.

"What's troubling the Mikaelsons?" Freya started.

"Well, there's Elijah's super-secret society of ancient vampires," I answered as they both turned to look at me. "An old flame of Elijah and also a member is trying to undo Esther's most powerful spell that links every vampire ever made to one Original. A red-headed harlot who used to be in love with Klaus wants to kill Elijah to free her brother from his under the sea torment." I smirked at the thought of Tristen as I made my way into the room. "But then again, who doesn't want to kill either of those two." Stefen stood up and looked me over for a second. "How are you doing, Stefen? Besides a hunter coming after you."

"I've been better." He said with a smile. "You died your hair." He stated.

"I didn't do this." I ran my hand through my hair. "The magic that was stored inside of me while Klaus kept me in a coffin did this." I laughed at the memory. "It is good to see you, Stefan. I just wish it was under better circumnutates."

"Me too. Everyone misses you," he said as he pulled me into a side hug. I wrapped my arms around him to give him a real hug before I heard footsteps walk into the room.

"Dawn." I heard Elijah say from behind me. I turned to look at him as I released Stefan. "They found Aurora."

////////////////////

I walked with Klaus and Elijah as we walked between two old train cars. I tilted my head to the side as the moonlight shined through the metal holes. As we walked up and around a corner, I saw Aurora being placed into the back of a car with Aya outside of the vehicle. She tilted her head towards us as we stepped forward. She strutted away from the vehicle and came closer. "Hello, gentlemen." She said with a smile. "And lady."

"I had planned on taking a different head tonight, but yours will do just fine," Klaus said with a smile. I watched as Aya lifted a gun up and pointed at him. I watched the two men tense up at the sight of the weapon.

"I am getting so tired of having that vile weapon pointed at me," Klaus yelled out.

To which Aya turned the gun to Elijah. "Creator destroyed by his creation. I suppose there's a certain poetry to that, wouldn't you say, Niklaus?" He said as he looked towards Aya. "Shoot me, and you die."