Chapter 6

NOTICE: This is a fictional story, nothing about this story is real. Any depictions of mature content is merely fictional. If this story is not for you then don't read it.

Please reframe from comparing the themes or any actions displayed by the characters as real life because they ARE NOT REAL.

I shouldn't have to make this but there you go, it's fiction and not real life...

Thank you and enjoy!

---------
Xander's POV:

I turned around and got down on my knees. I looked up at Damien through my lashes, my head had that fuzzy feeling again, I still didn't get what it was.

Seeing his stone cold expression made my dick twitch, his dominance was overpowering me deliciously. I felt like I couldn't fight him but I didn't exactly want to, his gaze glued me in place, ready to control my every move.

But what does he want me to do. I've never been with a guy before, I'm very inexperienced..

A dark chuckle came from them both. Damien crouched down to my level and looked deep into my eyes, like he was reaching into my soul.

"Baby boy, I want you to suck your daddy's cock, make him cum with that hot mouth of yours." he said deeply.

My breath caught in my throat and I turned around slightly to Matt. His cock was right in front of me, hard and red... and Big. Very big. How was I supposed to fit that in my mouth?

"With practice little one, now show your daddy how good you can make him feel."

I gulped as I reached up and grabbed hold of Matt's cock, it was long and thick. Pale like his complexion, his tip red with veins travelling up the sides.

I stuck my tongue out and licked his tip, slowly wrapping my lips around it and sucking softly.

I heard a hum of satisfaction come from above me that made my stomach fill with this warm feeling.

I looked up and saw that Matt was looking down at me with a smirk clear on his face. My cheeks lit up as I continued to suck on his tip, his precum sliding onto my tongue.

"Such a good boy sweetheart, try taking more into your mouth." so I did. It was hard at first but with a few tries, his length was sliding down the back of my throat.

I was loving this, something about the feeling of my mouth being filled was making me leak onto the shower floor.

When I heard growling coming from above me I looked up and what I saw made my whole body flush.

Matt and Damien's eyes were glowing bright red, their gazes firm and full of lust as they held me in place. The sight alone made me moan around Matts cock as he hummed in satisfaction.

Matt pulled out of my mouth and directed my lips to Damiens cock which was equally as big. His cock was harder to take into my mouth as he was a lot thicker than Matt.

Damien moaned as I deep throated him as far as I could, he grabbed the back of my head and started thrusting into my mouth making me moan.

"Fuck baby, your doing such a good job. What a good little cock sucker you are." my cheeks lit up. I like it when they praise me it makes me feel warm inside.

Damien pulled out and switched places with Matt. Matt then sat down in front of me and becond me to his cock again.

I sucked hard and fast, loving the feeling of his veiny length slide across my tongue.

I felt hands on my ass as I stopped sucking to look back. When Damien came into view I was overtaken by a wave of unfamiliar pleasure. I moaned loudly as I felt his warm wet tongue slide into my hole, moaning around my rim.

The feeling was indescribable. He devoured me, pleasured me till I was a mess, collapsing to the floor.

"That feel good baby, you like your daddys tongue in your tight little hole?" Matt says causing me to moan louder.

By now I was lying in a puddle if my own precum. "I-it feels s-so g-good.... Ahh... Wait.. D-don't." Damien had grabbed my weeping cock and started stroking my slowly.

Matt guided my lips back to his cock as Damien sucked and stroked me harder and faster.

"You like your daddies pleasuring you, filling you in both your hungry holes." I moaned loudly. "Would you like to cum sweetheart, you want your daddies to let you cum."

"Mhm.."

"I need words baby, tell us what you want." Matt said with a smirk on his face. I lifted off his cock slightly, his tip still in my mouth.

"I wanna cum daddy, please let me cum." I moaned as Damien drove his tongue deeper into my hole, lapping at my walls. I shivered, feeling an intense build in my tummy.

"Cum for us angel, cum for your daddies." Matt growled, as Damien sped up his strokes on my cock.

I released into his hand with a loud moan, shaking as I struggled to keep myself up on my knees.

Damien reached forward and pulled me back into his chest. He then brought his hand up to my lips and stuck his wet finders in my mouth.

"Suck on my fingers baby boy." Damien said. I hesitated before taking his fingers into my mouth.

It was strange, tasting yourself, but it didn't taste bad.

I looked up into Damiens eyes, Matt sitting next to him, to see them cooing at me. I blushed, continuing to suck his fingers until all my release was gone.

Matt reached a hand out to stroke my cheek, while Damien hand to played with my hair.

"Such a good boy for us, did you like your daddies playing with you angel?" Matt said softly. I blushed but nodded, it did feel good, way too good. "We're glad you enjoyed it honey." I gave a small smile, which made my mates smile too.

"Come on, let's take an actual shower and get you to bed." Matt said. I was pulled to my feet and my mates took it in turns washing me then washing themselves.

By ten o'clock I was sitting on Damiens lap on my bed in a pair of Briefs. He gently dried my hair with a towel whilst Matt dried his hair.

I felt small sitting in Damiens lap, but I liked it, I felt safe and warm. A hum rumble out of Damien as he smiled at me.

He then picked me up, emitting a very embarrassing squeek from my mouth. I blushed and hid my face in his neck as they both chuckled at me.

"Your so cute baby boy, thank you for letting your daddies take care of you." Matt said as Damien lowered me into the middle of my bed.

They both then crawled in either side of me and hugged me tight. My face was snuggled into Damiens chest whilst Matt spooned me from behind.

"Sleep angel, we'll see you in the morning." was the last hing I heard before I drifted of, in a pit of warmth and comfort.