Update On Chapters

Hey guys,

So as I've said already my book got reported by someone, and it has devastated me so much.

Submissive Alpha had already reached 88k views before it was deleted. Those views took so long to get that now that they're gone it makes this all the more upsetting.

I will say this again, if you don't like the plot, the context, the kinks or anything that is happening in my book..... DON'T READ IT.

Me aswell as so many authors on this app have worked so hard on our books and it is not fair for people to just go and report it and get it deleted just because they don't like what we write.

You ruin it for the people who do enjoy it, so plz if you don't like it just don't read it.

On another note, I've been editing  some of the chapters as I've been re-uploading them and changing a few things. Don't worry though, 95% of the original plot is still here but I've decided to change some of it. Especially chapters 11 and 12 considering people kept complaining about them.

Other then that nothing much has changed.

Just a disclaimer, as I've been uploading these again I won't be uploading chapter 20 this week. I'm really sorry as I know I've left you guys on a cliffhanger but I just need a few days to step away as I'm still upset over everything that has happened.

Thank you guys for being so patient with me.

Fingers crossed it won't happen again,

Until next time, BYEEEEEE