Future Books

Hey guys so I just want to discuss a bit about my future books with you all.

So as I'm finishing college in a few months I will have more time to write and that means more books will be coming.

... Here are some of what will be coming up...

-----------

Carden and Ren

To start off I plan on doing a sequal to this book aswell as a book for Carden and Ren.

Before Submissive Alpha got reported by some asshole, I had announced that Carden and Ren would be getting their own book as a lot of people were asking for it. The response from that was very positive so as I promised before, they will get their own book...

...however...

Their book won't be coming for some time as the plot that I have come up with for their book is quite complex and I want to take my time with planning and writing it.
Also because it will be based around the time Vladimir and Idris got together, and I realised as I was writing the extra chapters that I made a very complicated timeline for myself😂, so it needs to be written carefully.

------------

Sequal to Submissive Alpha

The next book that will be coming however will be a sequal to Submissive Alpha....

The sequal will be about the life of their new child that we will be meeting in this book very soon.

Xander and the twins will also be appearing throughout the book quite a lot so don't worry, you'll get to see plenty of them.

------------

Future Books

As for other future books, I have a few ideas for books outside of Submissive Alpha.

Some will be omegavers based but just not part of the same exact world as that of Submissive Alpha...

...and other maybe different types of books.

We'll see what happens.

-----------

So that's what's lined up for the future, I'd really appreciate it if you guys could comment under this post and let me know your opinions on my future books to come.

See you next time, BYEEEEEE