Update!😊

Hey guys, so I have been gone for awhile....again, and I know how frustrated you guys must be and I'm sorry about that.

My mental health wasn't great these past few weeks so again I took a step back from writing.

I am feeling better so as of now writing will resume, I am already halfway done with the next update so I'll try get that done either mid next week or next weekend.

Side note - as we all know, Submissive Alpha can't continue forever, and I can pradict there being perhaps another 10 to 15 chapters before it'll be wrapped up.
Starting this book never meant to be a serious thing, but people actually taking interest in it turned my book into what is is today... So with that I want to say a massive thank you to you all for supporting my book, it really means so much to me 😊😊
With the remaining upcoming chapters there will also be a few epilogues to look forward to aswell.

Side note 2 - as I also promised before, I will be publishing the sequel to Submissive Alpha with my next book titled 'Luca', when Submissive Alpha is near the end I will post teasers for the upcoming sequel our trio's son's story.

....aswell as that, I also promised a book for Vladimir and Idris aswell as Carden and Ren.
Carden and Ren's book will take a little more time I'm afraid, but I have started planning and writing Vladimir and Idris' book and I'm pleased to announce that the prologue to their story will be posted before tomorrow evening.
I hope you guys will show it some love...be on the look out for 'Endless Desire'.

Thank you all again, I'll see you soon. 😊❤️