Chapter 38

NOTICE: This is a fictional story, nothing about this story is real. Any depictions of mature content is merely fictional. If this story is not for you then don't read it.

Please reframe from comparing the themes or any actions displayed by the characters as real life because they ARE NOT REAL.

I shouldn't have to make this but there you go, it's fiction and not real life...

Thank you and enjoy!

---------
Hey guys, I'm really sorry for being gone so long, life has been stressful lately.

I'll be doing more updates soon.

Thank you.

--------

Xander's POV:

This morning I woke up in a good mood, great mood in fact. The events of last night played continuously around in my head as I dried my hair.

The sounds, the faces made and the pleasure we felt. I could feel myself shiver as I went through every step of last night's events. 

I topped, I fucking topped for the very first time. And it was Damien whom I had my first experience with, the very person who dominated me and every ounce of my life. When I heard the words come from his mouth I didn’t quite know what to think, it had confused me to no end, it was probably the last thing I ever thought would come from his mouth. That very sentence caused pleasure to spread through my whole body, my dick had never gotten so hard so fast. 

How long had they talked about it, how long had they wanted to experience this with me?

At first it had gone the way I expected it to, me following my doms every command as I prepped him. But the more into it I got, the longer I let myself relax, it was as if something came over me. 

I felt different, I felt stronger. 

I had always submitted to my mates when we fucked, let myself be guided by them and taken down the path of unimaginable pleasure. 

But when I saw Damien laying there, eyes watering, body tense and sweaty. The neediest sounds rippling out from his lips, I could no longer control myself. 

My natural self, my primal being as an Alpha arose to the surface like I was on the hunt, like I was ready to pounce on my prey. And when Damien's desperate eyes met mine, all I wanted to do was devour every inch of him till there was nothing left to take. 

I wanted to make him mine. 

This was the Alpha side to me that I haven't had the chance to let go, that I hadn't explored outside of hunting and training. And when it happened I realised it was something I needed, something we were going to have to explore. 

Sure my Alpha side was let out when I hunted or when I attended pack training, but I needed to let it out more with my mates. 

And I think they would agree too. 

"You're taking an awful long time with those shirt buttons sweetheart." Matt's sultry voice found my ears as he made his way into our room. 

"I wanted to look nice daddy, since it's my first time fully out of the pack in a while." My eyes stayed glued to him as he walked over to me, kneeling down until we were face to face. Last night's actions were not only filled with Damien's submission, but Matt's complete control over me too. 

I may have taken charge of Damien last night but Matt had me in his hold, and he used me exactly how he wanted. 

"Did you enjoy last night angel?"