Chapter 28

NOTICE: This is a fictional story, nothing about this story is real. Any depictions of mature content is merely fictional. If this story is not for you then don't read it.

Please reframe from comparing the themes or any actions displayed by the characters as real life because they ARE NOT REAL.

I shouldn't have to make this but there you go, it's fiction and not real life...

Thank you and enjoy!

---------
Xander's POV:

I woke up groggily to an empty bed, the sheets around me feeling cold as I looked around for any sign of my mates, nothing. I sighed and reached into our link, “Matt, Damien? Where are you?” I waited a few moments before I got a sudden response from Damien. 

“Xander? Are you okay baby?” he asked worriedly. “No I’m not, I woke up alone!” I whined into our link, sounding a little desperate, but who am I kidding I was desperate. “And what do you want me to do about it baby boy?” he asked teasingly, a slight chuckle to his voice. “I want you here.”

It was silent for a while until he spoke again, his voice sounding a bit far away. “You want who there, Xander?”

“I want my daddy!” I grumbled and closed the link, sitting up in bed. Well trying with the growing bump that was getting bigger by the day, soon I won’t be able to see my feet. No more than a few seconds later the door to our room burst open and Damien practically leapt onto the bed in front of me making me giggle at his craziness. I watched intently as he crawled up the bed slowly until he reached my feet, grabbing hold of them and dragging me down until his chin was level at my pelvis. I stared wide eyed at his lustful gaze that made my cock harden instantly. 

“So, my little baby wanted to wake up with his daddy by his side did he?” Damien said lowly as his hand crept up to the hem of my briefs, slowly pulling them down until my leaking cock sprang out and hit my stomach making me groan. I looked at him innocently feeling my cheeks burn red. “Tch tch tch, it’s not nice to ignore your daddy baby boy. Bad boys get punished, remember?” I whimpered as he took the head of my cock into his mouth and suckled on it.

“Y-yes daddy, sorry daddy.” I just about managed as he continued to pleasure me bringing me closer and closer to my climax. “But I bet you’d like that wouldn’t you pumpkin? You like your punishments really, feeling your daddy's hands making that sexy ass of yours red and hot.”

“Oh fuck, fuck yes daddy I do.” I moan loudly, desperately wanting to find my release. 

“Cum baby, cum for daddy.” he said dominantly and I came hard, my body shaking as Damien continued to suck me dry until he had swallowed every drop. “Good boy.” he praised me as he glanced up at me gently. I smiled in contentment, I wish they would wake me up like that every morning. “Oh trust me baby, your daddy's can do a lot more than suck you off to wake you up.” he said huskily as he stole a deep kiss from me making me sigh happily and wrap my arms around his neck, not wanting him to move.

We kissed for what felt like ages before finally pulling away. “Now why don’t you be a good boy and help your daddy out?” he said as I felt his hard cock rub against my leg.

An idea suddenly came to my head, it was a risky idea and would no doubt get me punished severely but I decided to go for it. I sat up and released my arms from around his neck and put back on my briefs and a pair of sweats. “Eh baby, aren’t you forgetting something?” Damien says, pointing to his large erection. I try really hard not to smirk as I look him dead in the eye, “Later daddy, I promise.” I say innocently and make my way to the door.