🦇Extra 7🦇

NOTICE: This is a fictional story, nothing about this story is real. Any depictions of mature content is merely fictional. If this story is not for you then don't read it.

Please reframe from comparing the themes or any actions displayed by the characters as real life because they ARE NOT REAL.

I shouldn't have to make this but there you go, it's fiction and not real life...

Thank you and enjoy!

---------
Vladimir's POV:

February 20th 1898:
I stared down at the neck ties that were layed out on my bed, pretending I didn't just spend the last 10 minutes here trying to choose one.

There was a red one, a blue one and a range of black ones, which one to wear?

"You still haven't chosen?" I heard before a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I looked back to see Idris smiling at me as I reached up to kiss his cheek. "You know it's not that big of a deal, it's just a party, we've had plenty before." he says as he nuzzles my neck leaving a trail of little kisses.

"It is so a big deal. We're having another child, that's not something to take lightly." I said as I turned in his arms. I frowned at his pout and started littering his face with kisses in an effort to make him smile.

When I heard giggles come from his lips I smiled and pulled back. "Now tell me what's wrong darling, you were looking forward to this party for weeks."

He frowned again and looked me in the eyes, his glasses hanging low on his nose. "I'm just scared. The last time I was pregnant it didn't exactly go so well."

A frown of my own made its way onto my lips as I remembered our first pregnancy with Elizabeth. To cut things short she nearly killed him, at the time we had no choice but to get her delivered earlier only goddess knows what would've happened if we hadn't.

I spent many sleepless nights during that time, the thought of loosing Idris had crushed me deeply and I had fallen into a deep depression. I wouldn't let Idris out of my sight, even when he was in bed after giving birth and couldn't technically move I still didn't leave him. He had looked so sickly, for weeks he looked to be on his last breath. It was why we had waited over two hundred years to have another one.

But this time would be different, I wouldn't let that happen again.

"Your spacing out again." he mused pulling me from my thoughts.

I cupped Idris' cheeks, making sure he was looking at me. "I won't let anything happen to you, and what happened last time most certainly won't happen again."

"And how can you be so sure of that? I mean last time was just Elizabeth, we're having twins this time the chance of complications are higher than ever." he said sadly.

"It won't happen again because I said it won't. Besides this time I've instructed a witch along with our coven finest doctors to be watching over you." I said with determination.

I think he bought it just a little as a smile stretched over his features. His hands tightened around my waist as he pulled me in for a kiss, I savoured his taste until he pulled away again.

I smiled fondly at him,"Okay, so what tie should I use?"

"Hmm..", his eyes scanned the display before he picked one up. "I like the red one, it matches your eyes. Besides you wear too much black." he stated before handing me the tie and sauntering towards the door. "Be down soon, people are starting to arrive."

"I will, oh and baby?"

"Yeah?" he said stopping in the doorway.

"You can never wear too much black."