204

Chapter 42.5 She Is His Sheath

She kicked the trembling walls of the glacier and climbed up quickly.

Sang Yuanyuan incessantly felt terribly worried, her eyes were fixed on the shattering ice cave.

Sang Bujin has come out, but You Wuming, even his shadow still couldn’t be seen.

“You Wuming——You Wuming——”

Yun Xuzhou had taken her to the top of the cliff, rolled into the snowdrift and gasped for breath but You Wuming still can’t be seen.

Sang Yuanyuan leaped to the edge of the cliff.

“Little Sister, be careful!”

At this moment, the glacier earthquake has not stopped yet. She is lying on the edge of the cliff, holding the suspension rope tightly with both hands. Her eyes are full of tears because of anxiousness.

The rumbling became stronger, and a white mist rolled out of the broken ice cave, which had completely collapsed!

Sang Yuanyuan only felt that her heart stopped. She clutched the suspension rope and looked down in disbelief.

Suddenly a white shadow came out.

The black hair fluttered in the wind as the man grasped the suspension rope with one hand, and began to fly upward gently and skillfully. It just took between three or two breaths’ time before he came closer gently. Without the slightest hesitation, he jumped up neatly and stood steadily on the top of the cliff.

Sang Yuanyuan didn’t react for a while. She was still lying on the ground and only having the time to slowly turn her head to see.

Then she saw You Wuming’s face as if he had seen a ghost, staring at her and complaining loudly: “Little Mulberry! It’s so cold, why are you lying on the ground!”

He took two quick steps forward, crouched in front of her, and looked at her with interest while tilting his head.

“Little Mulberry, what are you crying for?” There was a big smile that appeared on the corner of his lips.

Sang Yuanyuan raised her hand to wipe her eyes in embarrassment. Her two hands happened to grab a handful of snow in a hurry before and with this wipe, it was smeared all over her face.

You Wuming laughed so hard that he fell and sat down in the snow.

After he had laughed enough, he then grabbed her by the shoulder and wanted to help her up.

But he was not able to move her.

“Let go.” He amusingly lifted her cuff with two fingers and shook it a few times.

Only then did Sang Yuanyuan find that she was still holding the suspension rope tightly.

“……”

“Little Mulberry!” He slightly bent his body and put a hateful handsome face in front of her. “You are worried about me, afraid that I will die and let you be a widow, right?”

She turned her face to the other side.

“What are you thinking about?” You Wuming said, “I said that when I die, I will definitely take you with me!”

She continued to turn to the other side, smiling and wiping her eyes again.

You Wuming’s figure flashed and blocked her.

He put away his smiley face and stretched out his long finger to caress the center of her forehead.

There was a palpitation in the tip of her heart as she raised her eyes to look at him.

She saw that his eyes were so focused. The pair of dark eyes were fixed on her forehead and inspected extremely carefully.

His thin and red lips were slightly pursed, as if holding his breath. The fingers slid down from her forehead and carelessly lifted her chin as he scrupulously looked left and right.

Her heart suddenly jumped twice.

She felt that at this moment, he made her feel embarrassed to go kiss him.

He is obviously a person that she has gotten used to kissing. Is there anything different now?

As if You Wuming had felt something, he stared at her flushed face and frowned: “Huh?”

Just about to speak, he suddenly heard Yun Xuzhou’s voice from behind them: “Not good. The snake venom has broken out!”

Sang Yuanyuan quickly regained her consciousness and looked to the rear side.

She saw Sang Bujin leaning on the sled and breathing heavily. His face is as white as the snow.

You Wuming hugged Sang Yuanyuan and swept into the sled.

Yun Xuzhou did not dare to delay for even a moment. She raised the snow whip and urged the six big white dogs to run at full speed.

“It’s fine,” Sang Bujin leaned lazily on the side, with blood stains on the corners of his lips and smiling gorgeously. “I won’t die. Slow down. Don’t fall. Be careful.”

Yun Xuzhou tilted her head to stare at him, and her gaze was almost stuck to his face.

She found that the Fengchu at this moment was really charming, tickling her heart far more than the time when You Wuming killed the snake just before.

‘It’s over,’ Yun Xuzhou said inside her heart, ‘It looks like, I like women.’