396

Chapter 74.1 Seize The Power of Good Fortune

Relying on her own big flapping moth flower, Sang Yuanyuan slowly adjusted her breath.

You Wuming also slowly relaxed. He closed his eyes and instantly settled into meditation.

Not long after, Sang Yuanyuan’s fingertips flashed with spiritual light, and a big faced flower jumped out.

It’s been a long time since she had seen such a pocket-sized big faced flower. No, at the moment, it is not qualified to even be called a big faced flower.

The flower plate is only the size of a palm. It fell on Sang Yuanyuan’s body and stretched its two green leaves lazily.

Although the size is not up to the standard, the small faced flower still conscientiously raised its face plate and began to spray dew on her wound.

After a while, Sang Yuanyuan turned her head slowly, and the expression in her eyes towards You Wuming became somewhat difficult to express.

This big faced flower therapy is really immediate and can even be called miraculously effective.

As soon as the dew touched the wound, there was a faintly cool and refreshing sensation, and it was obvious to the eyes that the skin and flesh on the wound began to rejuvenate and heal quickly.

When she planted flowers for him at that time, this dog man pretended not to feel anything at all, and tricked her into planting him with dense big faced flowers all over his body again and again.

Shameless! If it weren’t for her personal injury this time, she would have thought that the big faced flower’s healing ability was really as weak as he showed.

Just as she was secretly complaining, she saw You Wuming’s body suddenly shook, and a mouthful of blood spurted out of his mouth uncontrollably and was sprayed onto the opposite stone wall. He raised his hand to cover his lips while his chest was rising and falling violently.

Sang Yuanyuan was so frightened that she turned the face plate of the small faced flower towards him and sprayed him from head to toe.

He raised his hand: “I am fine. Treat yourself.”

Sang Yuanyuan looked at the tiny spots of blood on the stone wall.

She saw the blood that fell on the stone wall was just like the iron particle, that was burned red, falling on the cotton wadding, making a sizzling sound. In a flash, it burned into countless spots on the stone wall.

When she fixed her eyes, she saw that in the blood covered by the bluish-white light, which was originally an injury caused by the elemental thunder, there was another orange gleam.

Sang Yuanyuan’s heart suddenly jumped violently——He was refining the elemental thunder in his body with the immortal fire that was capable of refining all things.

Refining the power that comes from the ‘heaven’.

Incredible! Sure enough, what she thought at that time was right. This man, unless he was killed by a single blow, any damage caused to him would only make him stronger

So… If he can refine it successfully, will he master the power of ‘heaven’?!

It’s really too amazing. The Great Demon King villain really has the potential to go against the sky.

Sang Yuanyuan dare not disturb him any more.

She suppressed the throbbing heart, hung the small faced flower on the top of the stone cave above his head, and sprayed down the fine and dense spiritual mist evenly and gently, without affecting him and only moistening things silently to give him a little help.

She concentrated her mind and summoned another small faced flower and placed it on her body to continue the treatment.

Time passed quickly, and the sky outside the cave gradually darkened. It was night time already.

She doesn’t know if it’s an illusion. Outside the stone cave, the roar of underworld demons seems to be more intense. Even the stone walls are faintly trembling. Sang Yuanyuan thinks that probably the ‘Tidal Bore’ outside has reached the stage of ‘Tail Roar’. As soon as the ‘Tail Roar’ came, Han Shaoling could only give up the pursuit completely and help Zhang state defend the border. When this wave of underworld demon’s attack ended, it was impossible to have any trace left.

They are completely safe for the time being!

However, affected by the ‘Tail Roar’, the number of underworld demons crawling through the cave has also greatly increased. The blood smell in the cave has attracted more underworld demons too, and the roaring sound almost pierced their eardrums.