320

Chapter 61.1 What’s In Hell

On the high platform, the people there were in a daze.

“What is……this?!”

Han Shaoling’s eyes were wide open. His hands unconsciously exerted force and crushed the stone fence in front of him.

The beautiful and sharp flame mark stayed in the air for a long time, as if laughing at his ignorance and stupidity.

After a long time, he turned his head very slowly and with questioning eyes, he looked towards Sang Bujin.

Sang Bujin shrugged innocently and spread his hands: “Little Sister always gives people pleasant surprises.”

Han Shaoling tried his best to suppress it, but his voice inevitably trembled slightly: “That person, who is he?”

Sang Bujin smiled, stopping it at a climax to keep others in suspense: “King Han doesn’t need to worry about it. It will be written on the wedding invitation before the big wedding is held.”

No one would have guessed that the man who grew a pair of fire wings was actually a wood element powerhouse, You Wuming.

“That is too much!” The Bai Princess who didn’t faint howled at the right time, “If I can find a flying celestial being as a husband, how can I still take a fancy at mortal men and vulgar persons! What kind of Flame God is this?”

Qin Wushuang’s face was shocked and delighted: “The ancestor is really insightful……” This, perhaps they have hugged some extraordinary peerless thigh?!

Han Shaoling tried to smile disdainfully, and then went down the high platform calmly.

He walked in a hurry, and wanted to send orders as soon as possible to let someone chase the winged birdman——if this person is not removed, it will be a big trouble.

However, Sang Bujin, Yun Xuzhou and the Qin state’s brother and sister, they actually entangled him tightly. They latched onto him and asked him about this and that. He cannot get away from it. When they got to the base of the high platform, arrived at the banquet and waited for an opportunity to get away, it was already a quarter of an hour later.

How can he still find any trace of that wingman?

……

The Deep and Clear Water Pavilion.

After You Wuming took a big circle around the Capital of Han, he escaped into the backyard of this brothel.

Sang Yuanyuan looked at the scene in front of her, with a dazed expression, thinking that she was having a dream of returning to the Dragon Girl Palace of Eastern Sea.

On the ground, there are exquisitely crafted fake corals, snails and shellfish. Between the faintly blue fake scenery, two rows of beautiful women are drifting around, all wearing silver glittering transparent gauze, carrying colorful scallop shells behind them and holding seaweed like ribbon on their elbow. Their dancing made people feel dazzled for a while, thinking that they have strayed into the underwater world.

With them singing while dancing, accompanied by the long, continuous tune and the sound of Ding Ding Dong Dong, it is very deep-sea style.

A woman with ordinary appearance but outstanding temperament has been waiting for a long time. Facing You Wuming, she nodded respectfully and said: “Lord, everything is ready, just waiting for the news from Han Palace.”

The expression doesn’t look even a bit vulgar. Sang Yuanyuan thought that this must be the owner of the Deep and Clear Water Pavilion.

“Alright.” You Wuming nodded indifferently, and led Sang Yuanyuan to an ordinary large tiled room.

As soon as the heavy wooden door was closed, it was immediately like falling into another world, and there was no sound from outside that could be heard.

The light also disappeared.

You Wuming popped out a wisp of clear flame and lit the candle in the room.

Sang Yuanyuan looked around and saw that the furnishings were extremely simple. Behind the huge black wooden desk was a large armchair. On the side, there was a bookshelf. The books on the shelf had not been touched for many years.

She was about to speak when she was suddenly hugged from behind.

The powerful arms wrapped around her, and he leaned over to her ear: “Change your clothes.”

It seems to imply something, but it doesn’t seem like that too at the same time.

She was flustered for a moment and asked: “Do you want to go back to Han Palace to do something bad?”

“Yeah.” His voice and breath pressed to the side of her neck, slowly moving down.

The big palm that hung in front of her untied her ice-blue silk simply and neatly.

He picked her up and put her on the huge black wooden desk.

His forehead is touching her forehead, and the tip of his nose is against the tip of her nose.

He said solemnly: “In those days, the Lin’s whole family was wronged and died of injustice, but Zuo Hengping, the culprit, was easily let go by Han Shaoling because of his outstanding talent. Now he is the Prime Minister of Han state. That one surnamed Zuo has been too complacent for a long time and it’s almost time for him to die. With this opportunity, let Lin Youyi, oh, that is the owner of the Deep and Clear Water Pavilion, bring the witness and evidence to Han Shaoling’s face and sing out the grievances in front of the Princes and Princesses of all states.”