302

Chapter 58.3 Winding Stream Party Banquet

Sang Yuanyuan: “Such a short time only?”

“Yes,” Madam Sang said, “It’s no more than just a stick of incense’s time in between. I remember that when your father came in, you looked a little dazed. When he mentioned Han Shaoling, you said so at the time——’If he really has the intention, then let him wait for me for six years’. I just thought that you are so tired that you are talking in your sleep, that you actually didn’t take it seriously.”

Sang Yuanyuan calmed down: “Mother, please help me find out who was in the back hall at that time, and the Saint of Heaven’s identity that day.”

Madam Sang agreed to all of it and shattered the jade token.

The Temple of Heaven is almost like the Qing Dynasty’s Astronomical Bureau, located in the Imperial Capital. It is mainly responsible for such philosophical affairs as offering sacrifices and blessing, divining good and bad luck. The Saint of Heaven lives in deep seclusion and rarely comes out. When the royal family comes to adulthood and marries, the temple will send the Saint to observe the ceremony and give the blessings. If it is the marriage of the Monarch, the Marriage Contract and the One Heart Contract will also be handed over to the Saint, who will send them to Tiandu to be kept safely there.

Looking at it this way, the most suspicious person is the Saint of Heaven who was in Sang state that day.

At this moment, there is no other clue, so they can only wait for the news from Madam Sang.

There was a moment of silence in the hall, and suddenly Sang Bujin’s close personal bodyguard asked for an audience.

Sang Bujin was a little puzzled: “Come in.”

Then they saw an iron-tower-like strong man with a cheerful look, trotted in and delivered a cloth wrap onto the small table on the couch.

“Crown Prince, this is a gift for the Regent Ruler of Yun state, which you have exhorted repeatedly for this subordinate to keep.”

Sang Bujin: “???!!!”

When he got out of the carriage, he just said it casually, telling the guard to bring things in for him, but he didn’t say for it to be presented in front of Yun Xuzhou!

The personal bodyguard squinted towards him so much like a chicken thief, and then ran out in a hurry. What it means was: Crown Prince, I can only help you till here, so bravely confess!

Sang Bujin froze into a wooden sculpture and stretched out his hand to grab it. As a result, Yun Xuzhou took a step ahead of him and grabbed the thing into her arms.

She raised her eyebrows high: “Huh! If it was a gift, is there any reason for you to take it back? “

Sang Bujin: “No, No, I……”

Yun Xuzhou smiled understandingly: “Alright, I know you are thin skinned. I will go back and open it myself.”

She took the cloth wrap and left happily.

Sang Bujin: “……”

With a weak and helpless gaze, he looked at You Wuming pitifully.

You Wuming, with a smirk on his face, completely ignored Sang Bujin’s request for help. He directly held Sang Yuanyuan’s hand and led her to the outside of the hall.

There was a huge courtyard below the stone steps. He held her hand and led her to a huge bodhi tree.

“Those things from my brother……” Sang Yuanyuan stood on tiptoe to look at Yun Xuzhou’s leaving back.

“It won’t be a problem.” You Wuming said with a smirk on his face, “It will be used sooner or later anyway.”

Sang Yuanyuan: “……” She was speechless.

He stared at her for a while.

Suddenly, he leaned forward, pushed her against the tree trunk, and touched her forehead with his forehead.

“Little Mulberry,” the dark and deep eyes closely fixed on her, “If it was me, as long as I have promised you, I would definitely do it. Not to mention six years, if it was sixty years, it would be the same too. No matter how many years. As long as it was you who said it. “

She froze for a moment.

At first, she thought that he was still jealous about Han Shaoling’s matter and deliberately wanted to compete with him.

But immediately afterwards, she understood it.

According to Madam Sang’s and Sang Bujin’s memory recollection about the situation on the hairpin ceremony day, before her mishap, there were actually some signs.

She knew she would be back after six years.

Therefore, You Wuming is giving her a promise at this moment. A promise that in case of a really unlucky event that she encounters something like that again, he will wait for, keep waiting for her until she comes back.

Her vision was suddenly blurred.

Her heart and nose are so sore that it felt painful, and tears fell just like beads from broken string.

She didn’t dare to answer this topic.

“Liar,” She threw herself into his arms, bringing her tears and yelled at him, “Didn’t you say you will be closely watching me and will definitely never let me have an accident?! Why do you say such unlucky things again now?!”