374

Chapter 69.6 Five Spiritual Solid Jade Crystal

Sang Yuanyuan said casually: “If we can make so much money, what’s the use of marriage anymore…”

Halfway through the talk, she realized that the man’s expression in front of her had become dangerous. So, she quickly said, “… Of course, we are going to have the grandest wedding! We are very rich now!”

You Wuming smiled weirdly, stretched out a long finger, and pointed to the small cloth bag in the puppet’s hand.

“Little Mulberry, you think too much. This money is enough to set off the fireworks for half a stick of incense’s time only.”

Sang Yuanyuan looked at him in astonishment: “You still want to set off fireworks? It’s too luxurious!”

The fireworks set off at a monarch’s grand wedding must be on a national level, right? State level’s fireworks, all it burns are money!

The corner of You Wuming’s eyes twitched: “Little Mulberry! I am the king of a state! Where do I put my face if there are no fireworks in my wedding?”

Sang Yuanyuan: “…” It turns out that he still wants a face, huh?

It was just that, they are clearly talking about the marriage between two states but it sounds like a little boy and a little girl merely chatting while playing the game as family.

The roar from the distance suddenly sounded a little strange, and a rhythmic tremor came from the ground.

You Wuming stepped on the underworld demon’s mountain of corpses and swept up. After a while, he frowned and fell to her side: “Someone is coming.”

Sang Yuanyuan reluctantly took away the Chomper Flowers army.

You Wuming hugged her, rode on Duan Ming’s back and grabbed the puppet. Then he turned around and rushed back to kill towards the way they came before.

There is an army ahead that greets them.

The puppet puffed its cheeks angrily. Its two beautiful little eyebrows were tightened to the center and its dark eyes were full of fierce light, staring at the people who cut off their wealth.

A pair of small hands were linked in front of its body, tightly clenching the cloth bag that was filled with Solid Jade Crystals——It had been collected all night, so it has become a small heavy lump no less than half a bag’s size.

You Wuming stretched out his hand and pulled two times, but still failed to take the cloth bag away from the puppet’s hand.

You Wuming: “…” Nevermind. Just let it hold it then!

He adjusted casually and threw the puppet under Duan Ming’s belly.

What appeared in front of them was a silver armoured army. The light of the morning sun just spilled over and on the ground that was filled with blood, the silver armoured army was dyed golden red by the morning light, like an army descending from the sky.

You Wuming slowly raised an eyebrow.

A handsome and extraordinary figure stands high on the top of a war beast, and its low and deep voice has strong penetrating power. It passed the wave of the underworld demon and came from afar——

“I heard that King You was unfortunately trapped in the tide, so this King deliberately led his army to come to the rescue!”

He was saying it like that, but there were countless flying arrows shooting down indiscriminately.

“It’s Han Shaoling!” Sang Yuanyuan’s heart felt cold. “How can he be here?”

You Wuming shot down a wave of flying arrows casually and said: “It must be the bastard in the Capital of Zhang, Zhang Jing, who asked for reinforcements from Jiang Yanji.”

Sang Yuanyuan felt both angry and amused: “Zhang Dai asks you for help, and Zhang Jing went to find Han Shaoling. Isn’t this deliberately making trouble!”

In this world, who doesn’t know that You Wuming and Han Shaoling are incompatible like fire and water?

You Wuming laughed happily and exaggeratedly: “Little Mulberry! You can even understand this. It’s really ‘an accomplished disciple owes his accomplishment to his great teacher’!”

Sang Yuanyuan: “…”

While talking, another wave of flying arrows fell like rain.

You Wuming hugged Sang Yuanyuan in front of him and squinted his eyes slightly. After swinging down the arrow rain, he pressed down his sword and prepared to launch a charge.

No one noticed that an underworld demon that was shot through the ground suddenly protruded its long tongue and attacked Duan Ming’s hind leg!

When the fishy smell hits, Duan Ming wants to draw back its leg but it’s already too late.

As soon as there was a little panic in its round black eyes, it saw a small figure coming out from under its belly. One small hand grabbed its fur, and the other one raised the ‘weapon’ in the hand, blocking the attack of the underworld demon.

Then, countless fine and broken particles of light scattered around.

The Solid Jade Crystal spilled! In its hurry, the puppet actually used the cloth bag that even You Wuming could not take away just now as a weapon and blocked the attack for Duan Ming.

Watching the bag full of Solid Jade Crystals fly in all directions, the puppet stupidly stretched out its small hand, opened its mouth, and its whole lower jaw dropped below its chin.

The rain of arrows came again, and Duan Ming spread its four hoofs to dash forward.

The puppet still stretched out its hands blankly and opened its mouth, staring at the glittering ones that never came back.