387

Chapter 72.1 The First Confrontation

Seeing that Duan Ming had escaped from the battlefield, You Wuming waved his hand, the orange colored immortal fire that was ignited on his palm was thrown into the pile of corpses under him.

Immediately, the blow from the sword slashed downwards, and a growing force surged. In this ambush area, the blood and flesh immediately flew away, and the flames were everywhere. A total chaos.

Han Shaoling stopped outside the ambush circle and squinted his eyes to observe.

It was too messy. Only when Han Shaoling saw You Wuming’s fighting beast had fall down did he knew that the people of Yinyue Pavilion had taken action. In the next moment, he saw the corpses of the underworld demon in the field open like a flower and burst out loudly. A blaze of fire appeared, as if a fierce and violent power was about to move.

Han Shaoling knows that this was the explosion fire specially made by Yinyue Pavilion. It was so powerful that once it exploded, You Wuming would never be able to retreat!

Thinking that Sang Yuanyuan was also in the center of the battle, Han Shaoling secretly gritted his teeth. The blue veins on the back of his hands burst out, and his eyes showed decisiveness——Nevermind, it was her who chose the wrong person herself. Life and death are decreed by fate, and can’t be blamed on anyone.

Sang Yuanyuan also noticed the energy fluctuations around her, and was about to move when she suddenly felt You Wuming’s body move forward, clinging to her.

He covered one ear of hers with his cheek and covered the other ear with his palm.

She felt a burst of scorching temperature, and before she could react, she saw a skyrocketing fire burst out in her surroundings!

Across You Wuming’s body, she could heard the thundering and tremoring.

He continued to wave the sword, smashing all kinds of strange things that splashed towards them. His pair of black eyes were staring straight ahead, leading her to walk through the chaos.

He pressed his eyebrows, his tight lips slightly drooped and his expression was extremely focused. A strand of black hair fell on his lips, reflecting some light from the fire, making his face extremely white.

The fire prepared by the ambush was ignited by You Wuming with the immortal fire. Accompanied by the rain of blood, it exploded so beautifully.

It’s like fireworks.

Splashing all over the face and body.

You Wuming did not deliberately avoid it. Sang Yuanyuan knew that he wanted to use the blood to create the illusion of injury.

When the fire gradually fell, he let go of her ears, made a ‘tsk’ and said: “Wasted my efforts in washing you clean. Little Mulberry, wash again when we return later. This time, I will definitely satisfy you and won’t make you wait in vain again.”

She was stunned. Then she remembered the words that she had deliberately said to him outside the hall. She only felt that blood was rushing to her forehead, and her ears became irresistibly hot.

Really, what a man’s nature! Regardless of time and occasion, they can still have that kind of thing in their mind!

“You just ignited the fire like this. Aren’t you afraid that the puppet is still down there?” She changed the subject decisively.

You Wuming reduced the green light from the sword to seven zhang and carelessly said: “It will save me from worry if it dies.”

He moved a step sideways, and his foot was suddenly limp.

Sang Yuanyuan was taken aback and looked down anxiously. She saw that there was a fire on his left leg. One will know that it already burned into the flesh with just a glance. He dragged his left leg crookedly and staggered for two steps.

She was a little at a loss. For a moment, it was hard for her to tell the truth from the false.

Then she heard him laugh in her ear and said: “My leg is broken.”

This tone is exactly the same as when he said ‘Duan Ming, your leg is broken’ just now.

She looked at this king of the silver screen curiously.

Sure enough, if there is no comparison, there will be no harm. Compared with You Wuming, Duan Ming’s acting skill seems very exaggerated and unnatural at all.

You Wuming raised his jaw arrogantly and there’s a sneer at the corners of his lips, making out the expression as if he doesn’t care about his broken leg at all.

Incredible.

If he showed weakness, Han Shaoling might still be suspicious. And at this moment, with him looking like this, no matter who saw it, they would never guess that he was pretending. Sure enough, the strongest acting skill is to return to one’s original nature, showing one’s true colors.

When the rain of blood falls, everything subsides temporarily. In the flames of the fire all over the ground, the corpses of the underworld demon that were mixed with the remains of many humans were burnt out.

You Wuming carried the sword and looked towards the outside of the circle of fire with a grinning smile.