316

Chapter 60.3 The Burning Wings of Flame

The Qin brother and sister nodded together.

Sang Yuanyuan looked at Han Shaoling again with a rather embarrassed smile: “King Han, this……”

Han Shaoling has been stunned for a long time.

Just now, when he saw the immortal-like woman being entangled by the Golden Shell, he felt like a thunder rolling in his heart. He only sighed that he had let such a miraculous woman escape from his arms, it was really the biggest regret of his life.

The Golden Shell choosing Sang Yuanyuan is actually a very good thing for Han Shaoling.

Not only it won’t hurt his prestige, and……If he successfully collected Sang Yuanyuan into his bag in the future, won’t this Golden Shell return to his hand again?

Thinking about it this way, Han Shaoling could not help but laughed heartily: “Crown Prince Qin is right. Princess Sang is pure and kind-hearted, and was favored by the Qin clan’s ancestor! This is a good thing. I would like to add some congratulations gifts, wishing the Qin state and Sang state a good marriage. “

With him taking the lead, the rest of the people also echoed, and more or less gave some gifts to express their goodwill.

Those princes who had the same idea as Han Shaoling gave a great gift, just to leave a good impression in Sang Yuanyuan’s heart before the official start of the competition.

Sang Yuanyuan earned a full load from this.

“Since Princess Qin has no intention towards me, how can I force her.” Han Shaoling smiled heartily, put the red acacia back into the bamboo channel in front of him, and said, “Everyone, please continue.”

At this moment, in addition to Sang Yuanyuan and You Wuming, there were three other couples who were in pairs at the banquet.

Seeing that the winding stream banquet was coming to an end, Sang Bujin’s forehead was sweating anxiously.

This is already the third time that Yun Xuzhou picked up a flower and thrown it back.

“Crown Prince Sang,” Crown Prince Zhao, who was sitting next to Sang Bujin, couldn’t help but persuade, “If the Regent Ruler does not want you to pick up her flower, please don’t chase it anymore. Give us a chance too?”

Really never seen such an utterly shameless one.

Sang Bujin’s voice even became hoarse from anxiousness. He turned his head and said to Sang Yuanyuan: “Say, Little Sister, what does she mean with this!”

Sang Yuanyuan had a terrible headache. She knew that she had to force Sang Bujin to take this step. Otherwise, his road to chasing his wife would be endless.

“Maybe the Regent Ruler has already fallen in love with someone else. Or, Brother, don’t pick it up anymore. Let’s see if it will fall into someone else’s hands?” Sang Yuanyuan suggested.

“How can it be!” Sang Bujin was so angry that his nostrils smoked, “She had already done that with me. Does she still want to marry someone else?”

Sang Yuanyou said in a low voice: “Then, will you tell the other party that you and the Regent Ruler had already done that?”

Sang Bujin immediately blushed: “Naturally not! I, I am not such a despicable villain!”

“Isn’t that solved?” Sang Yuanyuan spread her hands.

Yun Xuzhou once again threw away the other half of the orange acacia that was picked up by Sang Bujin.

The palace attendants are getting ready to clean the food on the banquet.

Sang Bujin held the other half of the flower in his hand, and was reluctant to throw it away.

Not long after, the other half that was thrown by Yun Xuzhou drifted down the channel and floated in front of him.

Sang Bujin suddenly felt lucky. He picked it up, gritted his teeth and quickly strode around the small half of the table, rushed to Yun Xuzhou. He forcibly tied the flower into the other party’s hair, pulled her, and said: “Ha! It’s time to go to the high platform to pray and receive heaven’s mandate! “

“Finally, you look a bit like a man.” Yun Xuzhou snorted lazily.

A group of royal descendants tacitly made a booed sound together.

……

The winding stream party banquet is finally over.

A group of men and women of royal descendants followed behind Han Shaoling and walked towards the high platform, which stands at the top of the Royal City.

Han Shaoling deliberately lagged a few steps behind, wanting to go side by side with Sang Yuanyuan.

However, she didn’t even look at him at all.

She had put away the Golden Shell well, and now she was talking to the bodyguard next to her with a smile. The ice blue acacia in her hair swayed from time to time, and it was in contrast with the other half of the flower that was pinned on the bodyguard’s front robe.