212

Chapter 43.7 You Have Me In The Future

She lowered her head and ordered to her left and right: “Today’s affairs must not be disclosed even half a word to the outside. Invite King Yun to the sky prison. One month later, I will personally announce the death of the Lord because of his illness. “

Yun Xuyang’s eyes trembled: “Sister, you can’t do this to me. Sister! Sister——”

“I won’t kill you.” Yun Xuzhou’s eyes were like the deep sea. “In the future, whenever there is a way to solve this bloodline disease, I will use you to test the medicine. Just pray for your own blessing then. Take him away.”

She stood in place and watched Yun Xuyang and Yun Second being taken away. The locksmith had been tossed to the point of dying by the big faced flower. The bodyguards dragged him away and sent the girl home.

Seeing these people disappeared one by one from her field of vision, Yun Xuzhou let out a long breath, as if her bones had been pulled out of her body.

Her figure flickered, and flickered again.

Before she fell, Sang Bujin took a quick step and held her.

Yun Xuzhou threw herself on Sang Bujin’s shoulder, buried her whole face in it, and her suppressed dull cry continued to overflow. Like a badly injured beast.

After a long while, Sang Bujin finally said with a low voice.

“Don’t be afraid, you have me in the future.”

Sang Yuanyuan also stepped forward and gently patted Yun Xuzhou on the back.

“It was me who didn’t teach Little Yang well……” Her hoarse voice overflows, the pain penetrates even to the marrow. “When he was a child, he tortured some small animals to death. I didn’t have the heart to punish him severely. I just didn’t let him touch them again. I thought, I thought it would get better as he grew up and became sensible……If I wasn’t so busy, maybe Little Yang wouldn’t go down the wrong path? “

Yun Xuzhou raised her thoroughly red eyes.

“No. A lot of things are inherent.” Sang Bujin said in a low voice, “Branded in the depths of the bone marrow, it will never change. It can’t be saved. This kind of person, either have them killed or have them locked up forever. “

As he said this, he raised his eyes and fixed it at You Wuming who was not far away.

This time, You Wuming did not confront him directly.

You Wuming seems to be a little absent-minded, and the corners of his exquisite lips lightly twitched from time to time, showing a faint forced smile on his face.

Sang Yuanyuan quietly took his hand.

She said to him in a low voice: “You have me. I’m the sheath that locked you up.”

He slowly lowered his eyes but his eyes were deep and serene.

“Alright.” He said.

The four were silent and returned to the Palace of King Yun.

As soon as they stepped into the inner court, a group of men and women with disorderly hair on their temples were rushing towards them. Each and everyone of them looked all excited.

The leader of the group was a gray haired female doctor. She even forgo the salutation and grabbed Yun Xuzhou’s hand in a hurry. Her eyes were shining brightly amidst the wind and snow, as she cried out loudly: “Regent Ruler! There’s hope! The Lord has hope! We have found out the cause of the disease! The five hundred years of curse, it turns out, it turns out!”

Under the excitement, she fainted in the arms of Yun Xuzhou.

Yun Xuzhou looked stunned.

She did not know how many years she had been waiting for this moment, and never thought that it would really happen on such a night.

Her face is still indifferent. She slowly turned her eyes and looked in the direction of the prison.

“The chief doctor is too excited.” Another older male doctor came forward and saluted Yun Xuzhou, saying, “That red worm is a kind of parasite from the salt clam in Dong state’s Eastern Sea Lake! The source of the disease in the Lord’s body is the clam worm that was injected with spiritual essence by a special method. It then turned into a spiritual poison. It is transmitted through the blood from generation to generation. When it encounters male’s energy, it will come out, and when it encounters the female’s energy, it will hide! “

Yun Xuzhou nodded gently: “Therefore, every royal family of the Yun clan is infected with this spiritual poison. Once a boy is born, it will attack his blood. Including me. “

With tears in their eyes, all the imperial doctors said in unison: “We will do our best to find a way to cure the disease!”

Seeing the imperial doctor leave, Yun Xuzhou slowly turned her head and looked at Sang Bujin’s group of three: “Everyone, would you like to take a trip to Dong state with me in disguise?!”

Sang Bujin nodded without hesitation: “Of course!”

A gloomy smile appeared on the corners of You Wuming’s lips.

“Huangfu Jun, you must have been waiting anxiously. Don’t worry. I’ll come to see you with a big gift right away.”