231

Chapter 47.1 Bai Clan’s Magical Dew

You Wuming squinted his eyes and stared at the little golden sparrow on his shoulder.

It had a hairy round head and there was a tuft of dull hair on its head. It flew so fast just now that the tuft was blown into two parts by the wind, as if it had been combed from the middle. The feather is a strange golden color. When illuminated by the light from the River of Xi, it glows with golden light and dazzling color. It looked to the left and to the right before it suddenly squatted down and its long tail feathers rose up……

You Wuming’s pupil suddenly shrank and he raised his hand wanting to slap it away.

With sharp eyes and nimble hands, Sang Yuanyuan grabbed the little golden sparrow into her hands.

The soft hair feels good on her hand.

She said: “It wants to spread its tail, not to poop!”

You Wuming: “……” How did she know what it wanted to do, and also know what he was thinking?

Seeing that the little golden sparrow had chosen the ‘benefactor’, the magnificent and fragrant gaily-painted pleasure boat quickly went down the river and stopped on the bank of the river nearest to You Wuming.

The white and smooth Clam Goddess has already stretched her waist and sat up, leaning on the inner surface of the colorful clam shell. With one arm raised high, she stroked the top of the shell, and the other hand slowly descended along her shoulder, her scallion-like fingertips crossed the delicate arc and fell to her ankle.

Hanging her head, her charming gaze floated out from between her shoulder and arm, swinging towards You Wuming.

“Oh——ho!” The crowd on the bank let out a cry of excitement and regret.

“Look at our little golden sparrow!” On the edge of the clam shell, the procuress in colorful clothes exclaimed, “What a handsome man you have chosen for the Clam Goddess! This, may be the destiny from heaven! Good gentleman, you have to be kind. Please don’t lead our Clam Goddess to desperately elope with you. Such a boat full of people, all have to depend on her to survive!”

Since ancient times, there have been many courtesans who deceived men into bankruptcy under the name of ‘true love’. This woman in colorful clothes obviously knows this very well and she came up to beautify the clearly marked ‘business’ into ‘fate’.

Before entering the city, You Wuming and Sang Yuanyuan had already disguised their faces. Because they are going to such a prosperous place overflowed with gold, they didn’t deliberately pretend to be ugly. They just slightly changed the shape of their facial features a little bit. It was very eye-catching when they were standing in the crowd.

As soon as the Clam Goddess gave a glance with her beautiful eyes and saw You Wuming’s tall, slim and graceful body, handsome facial features and outstanding temperament, which was really as what she had seen from afar, she could not help but feel a secret joy in her heart.

She has been raising this golden sparrow for several years, and their heart has long been connected. had already had a heart to heart relationship. To sweep its glance all over and when it sees the most outstanding one in the crowd, the sparrow will stop on the person’s shoulder as she wishes.

She has already been looking for a way out for herself since long ago. Now it seems that ‘the fresh flower was put on the brocade, the fierce fire met with the oil’[1], and her fate is actually not in the hand of the procuress? There’s no need to learn how to trample her. As long as she deliberately arranges a few more disgusting benefactors for her, it will be enough to ruthlessly make her drink a pot.

At that time when she first entered this field, it was only because she was fascinated by gold and silver. Now that she has enough money and wealth, she looks forward to a good man with money, good looks and power to take her out of the sea of misery.

She twisted her soft figure, stroked the clam shell and stood up so softly as if she was boneless. Then she exclaimed in a low voice: “This gentleman, has this slave met you in my dream? Why does your face, seem so familiar?!”

As soon as the words came out, the crowd on the bank roared fiercely.

A famous courtesan getting married is a famous scene. There were a lot of noises all over the bank. It was incessantly crazy.

“You Wuming,” Sang Yuanyuan glanced at You Wuming and handed him the little golden sparrow in her hand, “It’s the dream lover! Two beings destined to marry each other, though born a thousand miles apart, can be tied together by a single string! Go ahead, see what the enchanting demoness looks like!”

She tilted her head and glanced at the Clam Goddess.

[1] The fresh flower was put on the brocade, the fierce fire met with the oil : encountered the best situation.