295

Chapter 57.3 The Lovely Demoness

Thinking like this, she couldn’t help but look at her family’s You Wuming.

She thought to herself: Have to think of a way to let him know that half a shichen or something like that is not scientific at all. She had read on the Internet that the men’s average duration was actually only a few minutes but men, at all times and in all countries, were dying to save their faces and blew it left and right til it blew out the big boss’ bubble[1].

In fact, his performance has been really good. She is still blushing when she thinks about it. Perhaps for a woman, love is the most powerful medicine. His breath alone can already make her heart beat faster, not to mention that at such a time when they completely possess each other and exchanging love, this matter itself has made people physically and mentally feel extremely happy.

Besides, he is so powerful.

Sang Yuanyuan thought about it this way, and gradually became a little infatuated.

Qin Wushuang stared at her and waited nervously for her answer.

Unexpectedly, Sang Yuanyuan started to wander beyond the sky and was obviously not paying attention to her words at all.

Qin Wushuang felt a little sullen in her heart, and said with restraint: “Actually, a broken mirror was hard to fix and overturned water was difficult to be recovered. These principles have been tested endlessly. For humans, after some things have happened, there will be a heart’s knot in the end that can’t be forgotten. Instead of suffering a lifetime’s cracks, it’s better to leave the past behind and get a new life. Don’t you think so, Princess Sang?”

She was hinting at the matter of Sang Yuanyuan being taken away by You Wuming, spending day and night with him, a man and a woman together.

Sang Yuanyuan then smiled: “Are you talking about you and You Yingyue that can’t get along with each other? That’s true. She didn’t give you a face on the first day, and didn’t even provide the hot water. In the future, the crack will only become bigger and bigger day by day. It’s really very uncomfortable. Since you have decided in your heart that you don’t want King Han, you don’t have to worry about the agreement between your father and him. There will be so many Crown Princes of the right age at tomorrow’s feast. Just pick the one that suits your heart most and go get a new life. How nice it is!”

“You……” Qin Wushuang glared at Sang Yuanyuan, and found that the other party was still smiling, and his beautiful little face was full of innocence and tenderness, as if she was very sincerely advising her instead of mocking her.

Qin Wushuang took a few deep breaths and stood up to leave. She didn’t want to talk more nonsense with this love rival that she didn’t know whether the other party was really stupid or not.

Watching Qin Wushuang leave, Sang Bujin shook his head and smiled: “Little Sister has had such a personality since she was a child, and she least loves dealing with these many-minded and hypocritical people. Often, with just a word, it was already enough to make them want to jump into the river. I haven’t seen her use such words for many years already. I really miss it very much.”

You Wu Ming thought of the ‘many years’ she had lost and could not help but feel so pained in his heart.

He put his big hand on her shoulder and patted comfortingly twice.

Sang Yuanyuan was shaking her head and laughing happily: “A fool who thinks they are smart is a real fool. But my brother is not the same!——My brother is thoroughly stupid from the inside out!”

Sang Bujin: “……” For a moment there, why did he think she was going to praise him?

Sang Yuanyuan raised her head with a smile and looked at You Wuming: “Don’t you think so?”

But she suddenly ran into his eyes.

Both of them felt as if their eyes were burned, and they turned their head away in a hurry. Their hearts even beat abruptly for several more times.

You Wuming wondered in amazement. Who actually said such nonsense in front of him before? What was that ‘once a man succeeds, he will not cherish it anymore’? The Little Mulberry now, is more like she was bringing a flame with her. When he looked at her more, his heart felt so hot that it was painful. When he deeply thinks about it, he just wishes that he could give her his soul. Can this be called not cherishing??

[1] blew it left and right til it blew out the big boss’ bubble : ‘blew’ here means ‘brag’. I don’t quite get this ‘bubble’ here. It seems that it’s in a different meaning with those bubbles before, because of the ‘big boss’ being added there. After searching it online, I think that the ‘blew out the big boss’ bubble’ sentence means ‘brag out the tale of a mighty man’s duration’. I don’t know how to phrase it in English. Any suggestions are welcomed.