335

Chapter 63.4 The Burning Spirit of War

It glanced at You Wuming, got terrified and honestly hooked its head, then leaped into a group of bushes and swiftly passed through the hill.

Near noon, Duan Ming carried You Wuming and Sang Yuanyuan, and jumped from a flat high cliff that seemed to form a line with the sky on the cliff, falling into a pine forest.

After they got out of the pine forest, their eyes suddenly brightened up!

Just directly below the mountain is an open field that is hard to come by. A flat mountain valley road leads to the outside, and it is wide enough for fifty cloud beasts to run side by side.

The open field was filled with cavalry with more than eight thousand men, well-equipped and majestic.

The leader was a burly man. Sang Yuanyuan glanced from a distance and recognized that it is their old acquaintance, Huangfu Xiong.

Her gaze drifted outward along the mountain valley road. A few miles away, it was the Qixi Road connecting the Qin state and Ji state. On the Qixi Road, the logistics transportation army from Dong state was escorting big carts of Qin state’s spiritual armor to the south.

In the mountain forest on both sides of the Qixi Road, the little light reflected by the black armor can occasionally be seen. That is the You state’s army which is lying in ambush on both sides, preparing to harvest this batch of armaments.

When the You state’s army cuts off its armament and moves to the south, Huangfu Xiong will lead the eight thousand cavalry to make a sudden strike out, then the You state’s army will be caught off guard. When the infantry that was carrying the heavy equipment met the cavalry, they would definitely suffer a big loss.

This is the ‘interest’ that Huangfu Xiong wants to collect from You Wuming, so that everyone in the world knows that although he lost his equipment, You Wuming also suffered a lot from Huangfu Xiong’s thunderous blow!

It’s a pity that Huangfu Xiong never thought that there was a cruel and cold-blooded hunter named You Wuming standing behind his oriole.

You Wuming raised his arm flat and casually pointed to a flat land outside the mountain road: “When Huangfu Xiong’s eight thousand cavalry left the valley, they must form the formation there before they attacked. Look at that place, Little Mulberry. Yesterday I let them bury the iron tribulus half a li ahead of the flat land. When Huangfu Xiong charges, he will definitely suffer a crushing defeat! “

“After I beheaded Huangfu Xiong, I will come back to pick you up.” He took her off Duan Ming’s back, found a large clean rock and sat her down.

Sang Yuanyuan was shocked: “You want to kill Huangfuxiong?”

This person, Huangfu Xiong, how should she describe it? Although he is hostile, he doesn’t seem to be a bad person. And if Huangfu Xiong is killed now, wouldn’t it bring Huangfu Jun’s hatred back again?

You Wuming said with a clear smile: “Alright, I will do what you say. Won’t kill him. Oh, that’s right, Little Mulberry. One thing that you should know is, if I want to kill him, I can just kill him at will. “

Sang Yuanyuan: “…” He obviously didn’t want to kill him!

He ceased the rambling and jumped on Duan Ming’s back, then rolled down the mountain like a gust of wind.

Today he is carrying his sword.

In the shadow of the tree, the figure appeared and disappeared from time to time. Like a specially cut out frame after frame, each of which was the most energetic appearance of the young king.

He seemed to look back.

It was so far off, and they already couldn’t see each other’s face clearly anymore.

But she still smiled at him.

From the Qixi Road, soon came the terrifying cry of killing.

This place that You Wuming found is really excellent. Looking down from here, the entire battlefield could be seen at a glance.

Sang Yuanyuan noticed many details. For example, compared with the Huangfu’s army, the You’s army indeed lost in equipment. They took advantage of the mountain to ambush the Dong state’s transport team that was passing through the valley below. It was supposed to be a situation where the hungry tigers came out of the mountain and to prey on pikas. However, the Huangfu’s army was well equipped and they formed a defensive line leisurely, then retreating without rush. The You state’s army was actually unable to pursue them.

Of course for those that were physically in the battlefield won’t be able to see these things.

In the eyes of the You state’s army, the Dong state’s transportation team threw things away and fled, running faster than rabbits were because of them charging down from the mountain.

There’s also something particular about their ‘fast’ running speed——First of all, the cloud beasts from Huangfu’s army are of better quality. Secondly, the daily diet of those cloud beasts must be healthier and more nutritious. So, their explosive power and strength are far superior than the poor cloud beasts from You state. Thirdly, the spiritual armor on those cloud beasts did not hinder their running speed at all.

In summary, it is only one word of ‘money’.