307

Chapter 59.1 The Ancestor’s Joy

Sang Yuanyuan smiled so much that her eyes were bent.

She tilted her head sideways, her brows and lips seemed to have thousands of Acacia flowers blooming quietly.

You Wuming moved his brows, feeling that it was quite hard to resist.

She exhales softly: “Refine the wood spirit into that Golden Shell.”

You Wuming was startled. He narrowed his eyes and looked at the bamboo channel in front of Qin Wushuang.

The Golden Shell lay there quietly.

He was separated by half a field with it. In order to refine it, he must control the spiritual essence together with the immortal fire, cross the channel, and then refine the Golden Shell through the bamboo channel. In the center of the channel is a gourd-shaped textured table made of a whole tree root. It’s not a big problem for the flame to go from underneath it.

It’s just that he has just refined this immortal fire into his own things. He’s not really that proficient in controlling it, and he hasn’t tried to refine the spiritual essence into an object yet.

What he was proficient at has always been the ability to kill.

Such a delicate work……

What’s the situation that You Wuming was in, Sang Yuanyuan obviously has a clear idea in her mind.

She gently grabbed the corner of his clothes and said to him with a seven-point smile and three-point shame: “You are the most awesome. You can definitely do it, right?”

You Wuming’s breathing stagnated: “Oh, of course. Such a small thing, can it even trouble me?”

Ah, this pair of wings with nowhere to rest!

Sang Yuanyuan suppressed a smile, gently nodded and then turned her head to look at the Golden Shell in front of Qin Wushuang.

As soon as the Golden Shell came out, even You Yingyue who treated others with contempt glared at it so much that her eyes turned round.

Even the noble women who usually don’t care about the war and the military situation, all know that this thing is of great value. Obtaining this Golden Shell is tantamount to turning the treasure land, the Qin state’s mines, into one’s own logistics arsenal. How horrible it is!

After throwing the trump card, Qin Wushuang smiled slightly, lowered her head and casually took out a small jade cup from the channel, taking a sip from time to time.

The relaxed atmosphere of celebration suddenly became solemn, and the princesses of all states did not pay attention to Han Shaoling anymore, but instead set their sights on their own elder brothers or younger brothers, secretly calculating about their ability to compete for it.

In terms of cultivation base, when Han Shaoling and You Wuming fought at Yumen Pass, he was already a powerful cultivator in the second layer of the Shining Spirit Base. Now that his injuries are healed, his cultivation base may have gone to the next level.

In terms of strength, the comprehensive strength of Han state is only under Dong state, Yun state and You state, and there was an extremely serious turmoil when the old King Han died. Han Shaoling calmed down the territory only by himself alone and led the Han state to this point in just a little more than ten years, which is enough to prove that he is courageous and resourceful, and was indeed an outstanding person with exceptional ability.

In terms of wealth, Han Shaoling can be said as richer and more powerful compared with the next door King You who cannot make ends meet.

In terms of status, Han Shaoling is already the Lord of a state at the age of thirty, while the other royal men here are only Crown Princes and it is also unknown when their old father will abdicate the throne.

After calculating left and right, everyone felt that there was no hope.

What’s more, Qin state has already made it clear that the chariots and horses are coming for the position of Madam Han, so how can it be spent elsewhere?

With this thought, a group of young talents could not help but slowly shaking their heads and sighing hopelessly.

Now, it all depends on what King Han’s thought was. As long as he makes the decision, Qin Wushuang and Golden Shell are both the sure things that will enter his pocket.

Han Shaoling did not expect that what King Qin said as a ‘surprise’ was such a surprise. He originally thought that what the old thing was willing to take out was at most a Silver Shell with a sixty percent discount, but he did not expect that it was a Golden Shell.

At this moment, the balance in his heart immediately leaned towards Qin Wushuang.

This woman, he must get it into his hand.

Compared with a grand prospect and the accomplishment of obtaining the dominant position, love and affection can only fall behind in the end.

With this thought, he could not help glancing at Sang Yuanyuan with complicated eyes.

And he happened to see her smilingly reach out her hand to get a pair of icy blue acacia flowers in the channel.