261

Chapter 51.5 The Curse of Flame

With a chill in her heart, she hurriedly manipulated the big faced flower to ‘stand at attention’.

Suddenly, the whole flower was squeezed behind the stone gate.

You Wuming looked at it with the corners of his mouth twitching.

Sang Yuanyuan softly let out a sigh of relief, then manipulated the big faced flower to weave a thin spiritual vine, and let it crawl inward along the edge of the cave.

The spiritual vine becomes transparent under the shining light of the dark flame. If one doesn’t look closely, they won’t find it at all.

Sang Yuanyuan’s mind followed the spiritual vine and quickly sneaked into the depth of the fire cave.

She doesn’t know how many turns she took, but her eyes suddenly brightened.

The leader of the Mountain Fire clan was holding Sang Bujin’s hand as both of them stood under a bright orange stone platform.

On the stone platform, a young girl sat cross-legged.

There is not even an inch of thread on the girl’s body, but no one will have any evil thoughts when they see it.

Because the girl’s body is burning with fire.

She is still alive, but obviously living very painfully. Every time she breathed, a small orange flame came out of her nostrils, which made her shiver with pain. She was like a candle that was firmly glued to the candlestick, burning herself.

Sang Yuanyuan held her breath and approached the ‘candlestick’ in disbelief.

The closer she gets to the ‘candlestick’, the higher the temperature around her. There is a faint sign that her spiritual vine is about to be ignited.

The heat comes from the girl’s body and it radiates to the surroundings.

Is this……the immortal fire?!

When she was near her, she found that the girl’s legs had been completely burned, and they were stacked under her body like ashes from an incense burner.

Through the grayish white ashes, she can faintly see her heart was burning with an orange flame. It was burning inside her body as she used her own body to support the fire!

The leader of the Mountain Fire clan led Sang Bujin to get closer.

He took out two small crimson cups and a curved saber of the same color from his arms, gently cut open the fingertips of the flame girl, and used the two cups to hold the blood that flowed out of the girl’s fingertips.

There was an orange flame burning on the blood, just like a wine lit with fire.

“Come and drink the blessing of the sacred fire, and the children we give birth to will have a greater chance of becoming a vessel of the immortal sacred fire!” The leader of the Mountain Fire clan laughed.

Sang Bujin frowned and pointed to the girl on the ‘candlestick’: “My child? As a vessel? Is it like her? I won’t be able to bear it.”

The leader of the Mountain Fire clan said appeasingly: “Don’t worry, boys will not be selected as vessels, only useless girls will be used. Rest assured, rest assured!”

Sang Bujin’s eyes burst with angry fire——In Sang state, no one has ever thought that a girl is inferior to others. Whose sweet daughter was not being held in the palm of her family’s hand, being pampered and protected? Looking at the girl in front of him who was in extreme pain, he couldn’t help thinking of his own family’s treasured younger sister, and his eyes gradually moistened.

He took a deep breath. Didn’t know what he thought of, he gritted his teeth and took his emotion back into his belly.

He reached out and took the small crimson cup in the hand of the Mountain Fire clan’s leader.

Sang Yuanyuan’s heart jumped, and she quickly let the spiritual vines crawl over. She rolled it at Sang Bujin’s ankle, and pulled him to signal him not to drink it.

He obviously felt it, but he remained unmoved. He tilted his head up and drank the cup of blood with fire on it.

The leader of the Mountain Fire clan laughed with satisfaction, drank his own cup of blood, happily took Sang Bujin’s shoulder and walked out.

Sang Yuanyuan’s pupils shrunk sharply and her heart was pounding heavily.

The two walked quickly towards the entrance of the cave.

Sang Yuanyuan removed the big faced flower behind the stone gate in time. Just as the two stepped out of the fire cave and the stone gate closed, her sharp eyes and agile hands made her quickly throw another big faced flower inside.

On the dark red cliff, the stone gate closed silently, leaving no trace at all to be seen.