354

Chapter 66.4 The Next Target

You Wuming smiled: “It depends on herself.”

She nodded and looked around the courtyard behind her——Teacher Mu, the second ‘victim’, was also a damned bad thing.

When the girl disappeared from their field of vision, Sang Yuanyuan quietly stretched out her arms from behind and encircled You Wuming’s waist.

Then she pressed her cheek on his back.

While listening to the steady and powerful heartbeat, she said to him gently and slowly: “You Wuming, ‘it’ was really similar to you.”

After all, ‘it’ still has a bottom line.

“Tsk,” You Wuming moved his body, “It’s too early to say this now.”

“Yeah.” She rubbed her cheek against him, smiling while rubbing, “We have to make sure of it all first.”

He took her little hand with a turn of his hand and left the courtyard.

Go to the residence of the next victim.

……

At dawn, the seven victims who had lost their hearts were all found out by You Wuming and Sang Yuanyuan.

Without exception, they are all damned people!

“In this way, the two You Shadow Guards who died that day might have problems too!” Sang Yuanyuan said mutteringly.

You Wuming took out the jade token and ordered a thorough investigation of that two people’s residences.

At this moment, the sky just turned white, and Sang Yuanyuan stared at the pale blue colored Royal City shrouded in the morning mist, her gaze gradually getting farther away.

She seemed to see a small nimble figure flying over the wall and traveling through this big city, with a pair of deep, black and inorganic-looking eyes staring at the shadowy corners. No matter how dark the moss was, it can’t escape its eyes.

She seemed to see that beautiful little face bulged into anger, and its lip line was tightly pursed. If it can speak, it must be saying——

“Kill. I will kill when I’m angry! I’m bad! I am very bad, very bad!”

But it killed criminals whose crime had never been found.

If You Wuming did not discover this, but just caught it and executed it, would he regret it when the truth came out after a long, long time?

It wants him to be sad and regretful, and it wants him to be heartbroken for itself.

Many children have tried to hurt themselves, wanting to make their parents regret it.

This is a child who yearns for love.

She told You Wuming about the conclusion she had drawn with a low voice.

He laughed so hard that he could not straighten up his waist, patted her on the head and said with a big laugh: “You think too much, Little Mulberry! It just wants to see if the heart of a person who does that kind of thing will really turn black! “

“Yes yes yes, you are right about everything!” She nodded as perfunctorily as she could.

This man, she really knows him too well!

“Little Mulberry,” You Wuming suddenly narrowed his long eyes and a smirk appeared from the corner of his lips, “I was thinking, if I work harder, is it possible for me to not pay the Criminal Division’s salary anymore?”

Sang Yuanyuan was stunned for a while and didn’t understand what he was talking about.

He bent down, and his breath fell heavily in her ears: “You and I are blowing the hot and cold on the bed, and ‘it’ punishes traitors and eliminates evil outside, killing two birds with one stone.”

Sang Yuanyuan: “……”

He laughed happily and carried her into his study.

“Send all the files that have not been convicted this year.” He knocked on the desk and ordered the guard standing outside the study.

Soon, the desk in front of him was piled up with a small mountain of books.

He lazily embraced her, pulled the file in front of him one by one, glanced at it hastily, and then threw it aside.

Sang Yuanyuan even had no time to see clearly what was written on it.

“What are you looking for?”

He tilted his eyes to look at her and smiled faintly: “The next dead man.”

Sang Yuanyuan: “?”

Although she didn’t fully understand it, looking at his agile and focused look, her heart felt very stable. A good-looking and reliable man, who won’t like it?

She broke out of his embrace, went into the room and picked up the files he had thrown around, then set them aside.

After picking up only a few times, she saw him beckoning with his hand very impatiently: “Come here.”

She walked to him: “Huh?”