278

Chapter 54.4 You Are Already Mine

Sang Yuanyuan’s heart trembled and she could not utter any words out.

Reason told her that she, Sang Yuanyuan, grew up under modern civilization, has parents, relatives and career. But emotionally, she was unconsciously attached to the familiar person in front of her.

In fact, if she thinks about it again now, at that time when she saw King Sang and Crown Prince Sang, she also had a familiar sense of blood connection, but they were careful and did not dare to get too close for fear of scaring her. At that time, her heart was filled with the matter of You Wuming as well as the matter of divorce with Han Shaoling, and she had no time to experience the kinship that did not belong to her.

It is only now that she suddenly remembered Sang Bujin once said something like this——

“When we were still young, you always pestered me to take you to Tiandu secretly. I originally thought that when you had come of age, I would take you there without telling Father and Mother. But who would’ve known that when Little Sister was a bit older, didn’t know where you had learned to be dignified from, and instead complained about me being mischievous. On the contrary, after the illness this time, you have regained some of your former lively appearance!”

At that time, Sang Chengyin replied like this——

“That’s right, that’s right. I already said that we shouldn’t let Little Mulberry get married, shouldn’t let Little Mulberry get married. When she was not yet engaged, what a lovely one our Little Mulberry was. But once she saw that Han Shaoling, then she became just like those young ladies outside, became the wooden puppet! Huh!”

Sang Yuanyuan wrinkled her eyebrows.

You Yingyue married Han Shaoling with the status of a concubine five years ago. She is the daughter of King You. If Han Shaoling had not been engaged at that time, and the position of the legal wife had not been occupied, You Yingyue could not have become a concubine.

So Sang Yuanyuan’s engagement with Han Shaoling, was much earlier than that.

After the engagement, she……changed? She used to behave like this, but after she met Han Shaoling, she became a well-behaved royal daughter who was going to be married out?

She has the feeling that something was weird.

How can the Sang clan, that has the environment to even cultivate Sang Bujin into such a drag queen, raise such a wooden puppet kind of princess? The wooden puppet-like Sang Yuanyuan, that was carved according to the ‘female virtue’ in her every word and deed, whose existence was as if only to pave the way for Meng Wuyou……Who is she?

Sang Yuanyuan was stunned for a while, and the most philosophical question came to her mind——Who am I?

She never expected that there would be no difficulty at all in reuniting with Madam Sang.

It’s just like the reunion of a mother and daughter who have been separated for a long time.

A thought that made her a little bit horrified gradually emerged in her mind——Could it be that, she is actually the real Sang Yuanyuan?!

She lightly took a few breaths in and looked to the left and right.

The palace wall and the roads in the Palace of Sang are both unfamiliar and familiar.

King Sang went straight to the study with You Wuming, and Sang Bujin looked at the pair of Sang mother and daughter, smiled gratifiedly, then turned around to catch up.

Things they have to talk about, there are indeed a lot.

……

Sang Yuanyuan was taken by Madam Sang to her former sleeping hall.

A quarter of an hour later, Madam Sang has finally finished crying. She stopped her tears, raised her eyebrows high and proudly said: “What’s the use of that pair of father and son! It’s obviously them who can’t take care of my daughter and still tried to deceive me, saying that you don’t remember anyone at all! What a useless thing. I won’t recognize them in the future. They deserve it! “

Sang Yuanyuan: “……Mother, I have indeed forgotten a lot of things. Can I take a look here?”

“Of course!” Madam Sang said, “If you want to add anything, just tell me!”

Sang Yuanyuan looked around the hall.

After she came to this place, the familiar feeling became more intense.

She walked to the side of the big wooden pillar.

There are traces of engraving on the wooden pillar.

She seemed to see a little girl growing taller every year, with her parents and brother surrounding her, happily engraved the wooden pillar with a knife, and then the whole family went to celebrate a birthday buoyantly.

She stared at the wooden pillar for a while, then walked straight to the corner of the hall.

A line of small letters was slantingly engraved on the corner of the wall——

“Sang Bujin is a big bastard! And he will fall down from the stairs!”