343

Chapter 64.6 His Little Fangirl

Behind them, Qu Ya’er was stumbling into a large courtyard. A moment later, a heart-piercing cry came out——

“Father! Mother!”

Duan Ming jumped up gently and landed at the door of the large courtyard.

In the middle of the courtyard, a middle-aged man and woman died extremely miserably. With only a glance, they knew that they had suffered inhuman torture.

Sang Yuanyuan looked at the two broken corpses with twisted limbs, and a burst of discomfort came to her heart.

All of a sudden, she heard a strange ‘gurg’ sound not far away.

Following the sound, she saw a well.

“There is someone in the well!”

Without thinking, she threw out a big faced flower. The spiritual vine quickly climbed down the well, just like a snake.

A wooden bucket was dangling on the water surface, swaying from side to side. A small body sank into the water, looking exhausted.

Sang Yuanyuan controlled the spiritual vine, rolled it on the waist, and fished out the person who had sunk in the well.

He was a boy of about ten years old. Born very delicate and beautiful. Now he was trembling violently. His lips were blue, and his skin was wrinkled and white.

“Little Brother!” Qu Ya’er flew over and hugged the pale little boy.

The boy coughed a few times and cried: “Sister! Sister! They caught Father and Mother! Mother handed over the mirror, but they still didn’t let it go! They beat Father to death! Mother won’t say where you went and was also beaten to death by them!”

Although the boy was frightened, he was still able to make things clear.

Qu Ya’er hugged him tightly, shaking into a ball.

“Sister Shuang took advantage of the chaos and hid me in the well. I hid under the well for a long, long time. Just now, when I heard Sister’s voice, I wanted to call you, but I lost my strength and fell into the water wuwuwu……”The boy cried and looked back.

Following his line of sight, they saw the corpse of a maid lying down beside the well, and there was a terrible sword wound on her neck.

“Sister Shuang!” The boy burst into tears.

The big faced flower sprayed the hot mist on the two siblings and took away the cold water vapor on their bodies.

“Are the assailants the people of the Saint of Heaven?” Sang Yuanyuan asked.

The boy pursed his lips and did not speak.

Qu Ya’er hurriedly pushed him: “Hurry up and speak! This is the fairy sister, who will definitely be the master for us!”

The boy immediately burst into tears: “Yes! It is them! They came to look for things and said that we had stolen things from the Saint of Heaven! It’s not that Father and Mother didn’t give it to them, and we also didn’t damage it! Why did they beat people to death? Why!”

You Wuming was very upset by his crying. He said impatiently, blurted out whatever comes into his head as consolation: “What are you crying for? There are so many dead people. Go outside and have a look. None of them are alive.”

Sang Yuanyuan: “……” If you don’t know how to speak, talk less.

The boy cried louder.

“So, the things have been taken by them?” Sang Yuanyuan asked.

The boy cried and nodded.

Sang Yuanyuan looked at Qu Ya’er: “What day did they lose the things?”

Qu Ya’er tried to endure her sadness and recalled for a moment: “It should be two days ago or three days ago.”

So two or three days ago, the Saint of Heaven passed through Ji state while carrying things. When they found that something had been lost, they did not make any fuss, but quietly searched along the way——Most parts of the Ji state had been occupied by You Wuming, but they did not hear any news.

Until today, when they found out that they had lost the things in the Qu family’s village, they came to the door, took the things back, and wiped out all the people in the Qu family’s village.

Obviously it was not for the gold or silver, but to retrieve the broken mirror.

“Let’s go out and see if we can find a trace? Maybe we can catch up with them. ” Sang Yuanyuan looked at You Wuming.

His black eyes were suddenly fixed and a mysterious smile appeared on the corners of his delicate lips.

“It’s coming.” His voice was light and fluttering.

The sound of armour clanging rang loudly behind them. Sang Yuanyuan looked back astoundedly and saw a group of Tiandu soldiers pouring in from the courtyard door.

The General in charge was full of flattery. He nodded and bowed to a priest with a high hat beside him and said, “Master Saint’s foresight is miraculous. Deliberately pretending to not know that the child was hiding in the well. As expected, it really attracted these few fish that slipped out of the net! Brilliant, brilliant!”

The priest with a high hat that was called ‘Master Saint’, wears a white robe and looks like an upright, pure and lofty person. He nods his head lightly: “Since they have thrown themselves into the trap, just kill them all.”

Sang Yuanyuan: “……”

Excuse me, who was it that has thrown themselves into the trap?