322

Chapter 61.3 What’s In Hell

Between tossing and turning, exhaling breath like an orchid: “You Wuming, I like you. I like you more than any moment. Your temperature, your taste, and your……”

She told him the unfinished words with body language.

You Wuming was stunned for a moment. After turning his black eyes half a circle, he suddenly heard a violent roar in his mind.

The emotions were completely out of control in an instant, and the corners of his lips were grinning unconsciously. He squeezed her tightly, and his love was like a huge wave, drowning the two of them.

“Little Mulberry, you are the one who asked for it……”

For a short moment, he feels that he has really become crazy.

When he recovered his senses, the person in his arms had closed her eyes tightly and was almost out of breath.

He’s not much better himself. His heart was beating wildly, and the ultimate satisfaction made him want to die right now. He hugged her tightly, just wanting to give her everything while embedding her in his own flesh and blood at the same time.

For a moment, he could not tell who was bullying whom.

……

Two quarters of an hour later, the two finally changed their clothes.

She leaned against him with soft eyes and flushed cheeks.

The pride between You Wuming’s eyebrows and eyes couldn’t be suppressed at all. He tilted his chin slightly, letting her hold his arms, raised his eyebrows, and stretched the corners of his lips, and walked out of the room with great elegance.

A little embers in the corner of the room burned away the used clothes and silk.

He peeped at her and saw that her eyes were lazy. The sadness and fragility hidden deep in her eyes seemed to have faded a lot. He could not help but feel a little complacent and thought to himself: ‘Since Little Mulberry discovered that something had gone wrong with her life experience in Sang state, her emotions are always unstable and she has been hiding her sadness all the time. She often shed tears and cried and laughed like a little madman. Just now when she said goodbye to Sang Bujin, she pretended to be happy in front of him but in fact, her eyes already quietly turned red again. She thought that I didn’t know it. Well, thanks to me. I gave her such extreme happiness in time and made her forget some sadness.’

He glanced at her again and thought confidently, ‘I need to help her more in the future. Yes, it’s not that I am greedy for her, but she needs me. ’

Sang Yuanyuan tilted her head to look at him and saw that his dark eyes were slowly turning. His expression was very firm, as if he was very reliable.

……

Seeing You Wuming coming out of the room, Lin Youyi, the owner of the Deep and Clear Water Pavilion, came forward and said: “Lord, I have received the news. I will enter the palace at xushi[1].”

“Alright. Go do it then.” You Wuming took two steps and on a rare occasion, looked sideway, smiled and said vaguely, “Good luck to you.”

Lin Youyi was extremely startled: “Thank you, Lord.”

Soon, You Wuming took Sang Yuanyuan and got into the props carriage for entering the palace.

He changed into black clothes, lazily bent one of his knees, sat inside a large shell, and hugged her sideways.

He held her hand so much that it pained her.

“Mulberry,” he said, “The environment there is so bad, and you always complain that your back hurts, that’s why it’s done in a hurry.”

She glanced at him and said, “Mm-hmm.”

He turned his eyes slowly and stared at her for a while. Seeing that she was still a little absent-minded, he raised the corner of his lips triumphantly and held her more tightly in his arms.

He lowered his head, kissed her on the forehead and then touched her on the lips.

After realizing it, her heart slightly palpitated.

At that time of bewilderment, both of them were not that clear headed, and their physical instinct overwhelmed everything. Their minds were numb, but it also felt rather good too. On the contrary, when they are awake, when their eyes meet each other’s and their breath occasionally collides, they will be in a great panic.

“I want to take you to a place.” He said.

His tone was a little serious, and she couldn’t help but gather her attention and look at him seriously.

Intuition told her that she was about to discover his new secret again.

The horse carriage slowly drove into the Han Palace.

Sang Yuanyuan leaned lazily against You Wuming, looking at the darkening sky through the gauze on the top of the carriage.

“I’m back here again.” She sighed, “I really don’t like it here.”

“We will never come here again.” He said coldly.

She knew he was originally here to do this. That Golden Shell is just a treasure that she picked up on the way because of her luck.

[1] xushi: the period of the day from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.