376

Chapter 70.2 Who Is The Protagonist

He decisively raised a hand, bit the teeth heavily, and was about to swing it down!

At this critical moment, a rumbling sound of hooves was suddenly heard from the direction of the Great Wall again.

Another army rushed over again!

Sang Yuanyuan, Han Shaoling and You Wuming all raised their heads to look at the person who came.

It’s the soldiers from Zhang state. The leader has a big arm and a round waist. His face is a mixture of black and red color, while his beard and hair are in a mess. At first sight, he looked like a rough person.

With two sharp axes in his hands, he shouted aloud from afar: “King You, King Han, this old Zhang is here too!”

It turned out that Zhang Dai, the King of Zhang state, had received the letter and learned that You Wuming rode out of the wall alone and was trapped on the edge of the abyss. So he hurried over from another Tidal Bore point, led his own soldiers and rushed out of the wall to save him.

The cavalry rushed forward, struggling to resist the underworld demons that were constantly pouring from both sides.

Zhang Dai, the King of Zhang state, took the lead, riding a cloud beast with a particularly large bone, leaping high and falling heavily.

“Ha ha ha!” As soon as the sharp axe was raised, it turned over a whole row of underworld demons. Zhang Dai’s reddish black face was full of happiness, “Ah! What a joy! What a joy!”

When he arrived in the field, Zhang Dai didn’t notice that the atmosphere was very wrong. He opened a pair of big cowbell-like eyes, looked at Han Shaoling, then at You Wuming, and grinned his thick lips to the root of his ears happily: “King Han knows that King You is trapped in the monster’s den and he is more anxious than me! Ha ha ha! It’s so rare! This is too rare! If I knew it, I wouldn’t have rushed to come in a hurry!”

Han Shaoling, who is preparing to fight against You Wuming: “…”

Zhang Dai did not know that the Han Army’s arrows were pointing at the back of his heart at this moment. With a big heart, he chopped over a few underworld demons, drove the cavalry to You Wuming’s front side, laughed at him and raised the axes in his hands.

You Wuming’s lower lip twitched and he swung the sword boredly.

It can be counted as his greeting.

Sang Yuanyuan couldn’t help feeling a little strange when she saw that Zhang Dai didn’t look like he was even the least scared of You Wuming.

You Wuming knew what she was thinking just by looking at her appearance.

He bent down and leaned into her ear: “Little Mulberry, the soldiers on the front line, there is no one who doesn’t worship me.”

Sang Yuanyuan: “…” Although he is very arrogant and always makes nasty remarks, it seems to be true.

She remembered that it was actually the same when they were in Han state.

The defending army on the Great Wall are not afraid of You Wuming. He is not only a killing god, but also a patron saint.

“Come back to camp with me first!” King Zhang waved his axe, “You two have come all the way here. It’s hard work already! Just have a rest first and leave it to my men’s kids to deal with it!”

The most terrible thing about the ‘Tidal Bore’ is the ‘Tail Roar’ when the tide returns.

Zhang state is not a state where the underworld demons attack fiercely. Although it is the ‘Tidal Bore’, the intensity of the tide is far behind that of Han, Qi, Tu and other states. With the help of Han Shaoling’s twenty thousand troops and You state’s seven thousand elite soldiers that are about to arrive, Zhang Dai will surely be able to survive this wave of ‘Tidal Bore’ safely. Therefore, Zhang Dai has completely relaxed at this moment.

He is already so thankful to be able to bring You Wuming back safely.

Under the escort of two cavalry forces, the lords of the Zhang, You and Han state returned to the Great Wall smoothly. After passing through the many heavy gates of the Great Wall, Zhang Dai happily retracted the axes back behind him and excitedly led You Wuming and Han Shaoling to the simple palace under the Great Wall.

Disturbed by the local snake, Han Shaoling could only press down his murderous heart and put on a fake smile.

“King You,” Zhang Dai said with a smile so wide that his eyes can’t be seen and showed only his teeth, “This is the first time that Old Zhang, I, have seen you traveling with a woman! The saying of this ‘a hero is worthy of a beauty’, is like that… A good sword with a good sheath! Yeah, a good sword with a good sheath!”

He raised his thumb up: “A match made in heaven!”

Han Shaoling: “…” If he wants to kill Zhang Dai, who will agree and who will oppose?

Sang Yuanyuan: “…” Can this scabbard obstruction pass, please?

You Wuming quietly raised the corners of his lips, took a secret look at Sang Yuanyuan, and then politely smiled: “She is the daughter of King Sang, and also my wife-to-be.”