270

Chapter 53.2 People With The Same Misfortune

You Wuming has been meditating. Sang Yuanyuan knew that he was trying to completely subdue the immortal fire in his body. Although he is indeed much stronger than in the book, and also has wings, the fire is still very ferocious after all and should not be underestimated.

What she can do is to quietly cover the ruts and carriage wheels with the spiritual vine, so as to minimize the bumps and shocks when driving, and try her best to provide him with some help.

They had a pleasant journey without any incident.

The next day, the carriage drove slowly into a city. Sang Bujin found an inn and rented four guest rooms for the four of them to wash and change clothes.

The utterly shameless You Wuming don’t care about Sang Bujin’s clear instruction and hint, and followed Sang Yuanyuan into the same room.

But he didn’t do anything excessive too.

As she bathed in the wooden barrel bathtub, he sat idly on the bed behind the screen, squinted his eyes, bent one leg and looked at the extremely vague outline.

Really very strange.

To still be able to recognize her across the screen with just such a hazy head’s silhouette that moves gently from time to time. And he was sure that he would never recognize her wrong too.

After a while, she climbed out of the barrel.

He turned his gaze away and avoided it unconsciously. Immediately afterwards, he slapped his knee annoyedly——there is nothing to see, what’s there to avoid for?!

He stared at the screen.

She soon came out from behind the screen while wiping her wet hair. Her whole person exuding a warm fragrance, which made him couldn’t help but hold the warm and soft figure in his arms and sniff at her without stopping.

He wants both the taste and the temperature.

“It’s your turn.” She tilted her head and said with a smile.

You Wuming’s eyes dimmed: “You help me.”

“Are you a three-year-old? Still need help for taking a bath! ” She said as she dragged him from the bed.

She pushed him towards the outside.

A shadow of a smile appeared on You Wuming’s face, and his black eyes were full of evil intentions. He clutched her wrist tightly, not giving her a chance to escape.

Entering another room, he caught her in his arms, kissed her forehead lightly and said, “Who said that I can do it whenever I want it, huh? Can I do it now?”

She trembled lightly, lowered her head then pressed her forehead against his shoulder, and her voice floated out in a low and weak tone: “Yes.”

You Wuming laughed happily: “Want it? I won’t give it to you! You can just keep yearning for it.”

He laughed loudly, pushed her behind the screen, took off his clothes neatly and quickly, then jumped into the barrel.

“Don’t peek!” he said solemnly.

Sang Yuanyuan: “……” Really, such an annoying man, she has never seen the second one.

After being angry for a moment, she suddenly smiled. She vaguely felt that You Wuming wanted to give her a grand wedding first.

——She doesn’t know if it’s just her illusion or not.

……

The four people soon finished cleaning themselves up.

For some unknown reason, Sang Bujin changed into women’s clothing again, with a heroic makeup.

Yun Xuzhou didn’t even look at him or talk to him. As soon as they got on the carriage, Yun Xuzhou leaned on the window to watch the scenery, while You Wuming crossed his legs to meditate.

Sang Yuanyuan somewhat had the illusion of travelling in a group tour.

With Huangfu Xiong’s token in hand, it is very convenient for them to go in and out of the major cities.

Everything went smoothly and they soon arrived at the western border of Dong state. After two more cities, they will be able to leave Dong state and arrive at little Jiang state——Once they arrive at little Jiang state, the sky will be high for the birds to fly, and the sea will be wide for the fish to swim. There is no need to worry about being exposed anymore.

Sang Bujin drove the carriage through the city gate.

Sang Yuanyuan found that You Wuming seemed to have encountered a small barrier. He closed his eyes, his eyelids were glowing with the light from fire, and his whole person looked very strange.

A thin layer of cold sweat oozes from his forehead, it looks really laborious.