279

Chapter 54.5 You Are Already Mine

Although the handwriting was immature, she recognized that it was her handwriting at a glance. The fragmented pictures flashed by her eyes, and she suddenly remembered her mood at that time——she can’t remember exactly what happened, just remember that Sang Bu was naughty when she was young, and she was so angry. The emotions at that moment surged into her heart. Sympathizing with her past, she even wanted to press sang Bujin to the ground and rub his head there.

She stood up, her head dizzy and her back was cold. This can’t be someone else’s memory! She and Sang Bujin, they had definitely grown up together!

Madam Sang hurriedly stepped forward to hold her.

“Mother, daughter is unfilial for being away from home for too long!” A thousand thoughts poured into her mind, she covered her mouth and cried like a child.

Just like a child that has greatly suffered injustice from an unknown place.

As soon as she cried, Madam Sang couldn’t restrain it anymore. She immediately held on to her hand and they both cried so much that their face turned into a painted face.

After a long time, it turned into an intermittent cry and finally stopped.

“Mother,” Seeing Madam Sang’s eyes swollen into peach-like shape, Sang Yuanyuan quickly suppressed her emotion. With a gesture of her hand, she threw out a big faced flower, “Come come come. Try this!”

Madam Sang stared at the big faced flower and her beautiful eyebrows were raised uprightly, “Sang Bujin that turtle’s grandson[1]! Such a good-looking sunflower, and he actually told me what his sister let out was a big mouthed flower! I’ve been worried for several days because of this! “

Sang Yuanyuan wept with joy.

It’s been so long and she finally heard someone call her big faced flower correctly.

But, isn’t there something wrong with Madam Sang’s scolding? If Sang Bujin is a turtle’s grandson, then she……Forget it. Whatever.

Sang Yuanyuan smiled and shook her head, then directed the big faced flower to spray the nourishing mist on Madam Sang’s face.

When the pair of mother and daughter finished their big faced flower spa, the banquet was also ready in the main hall.

After all, it’s the monarch of You state who comes here, and the etiquette is still indispensable.

The maidservants entered in succession and helped Sang Yuanyuan to wash and change clothes.

This time, she was wearing a moon-white silk robe, fully adorned with intricate dark weaving patterns. She wears a crown on her head, which is neither too big nor too small, and her long satin-like hair was scattered behind her head. When she took a look in the mirror, her age wasn’t shown and one will only know that she is an unrivalled beauty in the world.

The maidservants helped her into the hall where the banquet was held.

The hall was brilliantly illuminated. After the two Kings saluted each other from their seat of honour, they sat uprightly.

Sang Yuanyuna could feel that the Sang state’s civil and military officials, each and everyone of them had their backs stretched tight and all were extremely nervous.

The one sitting below You Wuming is the Prime Minister of Sang state. He is really as if sitting on pins and needles. Small goose bumps even appeared on half of his face that was facing You Wuming.

After sitting down, Sang Yuanyuan endured it again and again, and finally was able to restrain putting the smile on her face.

This time, there were several seats between her and You Wuming. If he wants to see her, he has to lean over half of his body and his gaze would have to brush past the nose of the Prime Minister beside him.

As a result, the quail Prime Minister who was sitting next to him felt even more uncomfortable, and a bit of a crying face was squeezed out of his rigid square face.

Sang Yuanyuan suppressed a smile and felt that You Wuming was looking at her, so she raised her glass in his direction and drank a mouthful of fruit wine.

He immediately drank a full glass, and then deliberately placed the glass heavily on the table to signal that he drank it all.

They have been used to living with each other, day and night, all these days. But today they suddenly have to be separated across half of such a huge hall, gazing at each other from a distance and can’t even talk. Both of them have a little bit of tacit understanding.

Doing a little movement in secret, quietly communicating with each other, it is very novel and interesting. Doing it back and forth, Sang Yuanyuan soon becomes slightly drunk, but her heart feels happy.

In the spacious and majestic hall, he saw her sitting under the lights, covered with a layer of hazy halo, so out of the world, as if a goddess had accidentally landed in front of him. Her light was so bright, shining into his darkness.

He chuckled and raised his glass to King Sang.

[1] turtle’s grandson : swearing word, like ‘bastard’.