373

Chapter 69.5 Five Spiritual Solid Jade Crystal

The small hand plunged into the pool of blood on the ground, gently fished and picked up the crystal sand. Then put it to the mouth and blew it, before solemnly putting it into the cloth bag in the hand and finally patted the outside of the cloth bag.

Sang Yuanyuan: “…” Sure enough, the pet’s personality follows its master. This one just looked like a little money lover.

Duan Ming obviously didn’t like the puppet, so as soon as it left, Duan Ming happily shook its hair, stretched its waist and relaxed its whole body.

It’s normal not to like it. Since the puppet was released, Duan Ming’s body already has baldness in several places.

……

After evolving the spiritual refining ability, Sang Yuanyuan discovered that she could continue to summon the Chomper Flowers again.

With a wave of her hand, another original version of the Chomper Flower appeared behind the three red plump fellows, stretching their long brown stems and began to swallow the demon.

You Wuming would come back from time to time to grab Sang Yuanyuan, kissed her forehead with a ‘muach’ and then praised: “Little Mulberry, you are such a treasure!”

Sang Yuanyuan: “…” Is this still a necessary thing for you to say?!

Hey, it’s the Solid Jade Crystal! The Solid Jade Crystal that is worth fifty buckets of gold a box! If it is exchanged with the cloud beasts, that’s 15,000 heads! If she keeps eating like this, she will soon be the richest person in the Cloud Realm!

But she soon found out that she was thinking too much.

The puppet soon collected all the Solid Jade Crystals that fell on the ground and put them in the cloth bag. It was just a handful, which was far from a box.

It stared eagerly at the four flower tails, waiting for them to produce the Solid Jade Crystals again.

After most of the underworld demons were digested by the Chomper Flowers, it can only provide a little energy and help Sang Yuanyuan to produce more flowers. Only a few of the underworld demons will leave Solid Jade Crystals.

You Wuming slowly turned his eyes, and seemed to be thinking about something.

After a stick of incense’s time, he began to specially provide different food for several Chomper Flowers.

He no longer holds back and as soon as the green light sweeps away, the corpses are all over the ground.

He strode into the corpse mountain, picked up the underworld demon that he preferred with the tip of his sword and threw it at the Chomper Flowers.

Sang Yuanyuan found that the output of Solid Jade Crystal began to increase significantly.

“How did you do it?” She put her hands together like a horn and shouted at him.

He picked up an underworld demon’s corpse and carried it back, putting it in front of her.

“Look, it needs to be sturdier.”

Sang Yuanyuan could not see where the soft body’s sturdiness was.

You Wuming took another corpse back and put it aside.

By comparing the two, the difference is very obvious.

The ‘sturdier’ underworld demon as a whole is a circle larger than the ordinary underworld demon, almost to the extent that when standing behind it, the whole body can be blocked. Moreover, its ‘skin color’ is also slightly different——The underworld demon has no skin on its body and is covered with bloody mucus. It can be seen that the color of the body under the mucus of the ‘sturdier’ underworld demon will be slightly darker.

“Does this one…have the attribute of dark water?” Sang Yuanyuan asked.

“Smart!” You Wuming smiled, and with the tip of his sword, he picked it up and threw the water underworld demon into the big mouth of the Chomper Flower.

Soon, the puppet successfully collected a Solid Jade Crystal.

“The underworld demons have attributes too!” Sang Yuanyuan said in amazement, “Could it be that they also can practice cultivation?”

You Wuming shook his head: “It should be the environment.”

“Well…” Sang Yuanyuan thought for a moment, “If it is so, there are probably many underworld demons in the place of the spiritual fire’s mineral vein that carry the fire spirits.”

The golden light of wealth appeared in You Wuming’s black eyes, and the black sword in his hand swung more sharply.

The time to make money always passes quickly like a white pony ‘s shadow across a crevice.

Soon, the skyline in the East began to turn white.

Sang Yuanyuan has a total of nineteen fully formed Chomper Flowers under her command.

When You Wuming came back to kiss her on the forehead again, she couldn’t help but sighed: “I really want to live here and never leave.”

You Wuming’s dark eyes suddenly became vigilant: “Our big wedding is coming soon.”