364

Chapter 68.2 The Great Heavenly Divination Technique

She narrowed her eyes and thought for a moment: “If they subconsciously use ‘completely broken’ to describe the situation at the time, then it is very likely that when this Great Heaven Defying Technique is launched, the condition of the Heavenly Divination Mirror is already bad, but it hasn’t been completely broken yet.”

“I don’t know if it was me thinking too much about it, but it’s always right to keep an eye on it.” She put her elbows on the black wooden desk, resting her cheeks and fell into deep thought.

Six years ago, the Great Heaven Defying Technique?

What kind of thing can be counted as defying Heaven then?

What a coincidence, it was also six years ago that her soul was expelled to a different world. Would there be any connection between these two things?

It’s a pity that Qin Yuchi’s rank is too low, and all he can touch is only the surface secret of the Temple of Heaven.

Sang Yuanyuan was thinking so deeply.

She didn’t know when You Wuming came to her side quietly.

When she returned to her senses, she found that he was already sitting on the huge black wooden desk with his hands on his knees and his head tilted. He had been looking at her for a while.

He raised his eyebrows as their eyes met, and casually took Qin Yuchi’s testimony from her hand.

While squinting his eyes a little bit, he stretched it far away and skimmed over it hastily.

“Well.” He knocked on the black wooden table. “Little Mulberry, if I didn’t guess it wrong, your accident that year was probably caused by this mirror.”

“Yeah.” She nodded, “It should be related. When my soul was sent to another world, I saw a book, which recorded the scene in the fragment of the mirror that day. “

You Wuming looked at her like looking at a ghost.

Sang Yuanyuan raised her head to look and saw that the corners of his lips were curled. His pair of eyes were so dark that one’s body would have solidified from his gaze.

“What’s wrong?” She was so taken aback.

You Wuming took a breath slowly: “So Little Mulberry, you think I won’t live that long anymore, but still willing to follow me? You just like me so much?”

She thought, ‘Not really. In the original book, I already died a long time ago. But it doesn’t mean that I have to submit to my fate. I still have to desperately struggle to keep living too, right?’

Of course, she could not say that. Instead, she took the opportunity to put on an affectionate appearance: “That’s right. Now you know how sincere my heart is, right?”

You Wuming’s face was calm, but his ears quietly turned red.

After a while, he reached out a big hand and rubbed her head hard.

“What a fool!”

He jumped off the table, the hem of his robe was drawn half a circle as he swept in front of her, slid her out of the huge black wooden chair and hugged her in front of him.

“You think Han Shaoling will dominate the world, but you still don’t want to follow him?” He smirked, and put his handsome face in front of her, “Little Mulberry, you really like me too much!”

She nodded earnestly: “What I like is you who are single-minded to me. If you are half-hearted like other men, I won’t like you anymore.”

He laughed happily, made a fluttering ‘um’ and said: “You are a little greedy fruit, a little vinegar fruit. I know it, if I look at others more and have another thought in my mind, you will become different. Those sweet tastes, you will take them back and will no longer give it to me. That’s not worth it.”

She looked at him in a daze.

He really is an unusually thorough person.

She quietly put her small hand into his big hand, and her thin soft fingers tapped his calloused hand.

“You Wuming, you are so lucky to have met me, right?”

It’s rare that he didn’t lift his wings this time and said she had better luck.

He slowly put his chin on top of her hair, rubbed left and right, and said: “Yeah.”

This voice was deep and pleasant to hear. Even her chest trembled dully and also made her heart string buzzing and shaking.

The two lingered quietly for a moment, then she blinked and looked up at him.