276

Chapter 54.2 You Are Already Mine

The icy and snowy road was slippery. From time to time, Duan Ming would move forward with all its four hooves sliding far away on the ice while making a squeaking sound, skewing its round and chubby body and drifting hard when turning on the corner.

You Wuming smiled extremely happily.

When they got to the corner where there was no one, he spread his wings of flame and flew up from Duan Ming’s back. Then he swept in front of it, flapped his pair of wings and raised his chin triumphantly towards Duan Ming.

Duan Ming’s four hooves leaned forward and it’s pair of eyes staring so roundly: “Owuu???”

Who can tell itself when did its owner become a flapping moth[1]?

When they had fooled enough, the two people and a beast returned to Sang Bujin’s team. You Wuming got in the car and sat down obediently, continuing to deal with the immortal fire in his body. Duan Ming walked on the side of the big carriage behavedly, trying so hard to show the appearance that it is a professional war horse in front of Sang Bujin.

It was silent all the way.

From little Jiang state to the west, passed Zhao state and through Feng state, then smoothly arrived in Sang state.

It took nine days.

In these nine days, the orange flame in You Wuming’s eyes became less and less frequent. When the wings of light were spread out, the bright flame had turned into a dark flame. Sang Yuanyuan knew that if he was given more time, he would be able to thoroughly ‘digest’ this immortal fire.

‘You Wuming, it’s me who gave you a new life. Do you understand? Without me, you can’t be what you are today!’ Occasionally, when she looked at his focused face when he was practicing his cultivation, she would think secretly and fiercely in her heart like this.

After thinking about it for a while, she can’t help but nestled alone on one side and secretly smile.

In the past nine days, although her cultivation level has not improved, she is still in the fourth layer of Clear Spirit Base, but her ability to control the wood spiritual essence has gone up to a higher level and she has become more proficient. The lack of the spiritual essence caused by the previous two-level upgrade had also been made up by her——After You Wuming had the fire in his body, many of his wood spiritual essences had been burned by it. These extremely pure wood spiritual essences came out just like a dense mist, which in turn only benefited Sang Yuanyuan.

Everything is getting better.

Stepping into the boundary of Sang state, all they could see was the wild and lush green everywhere.

There are two kinds of mulberry trees in Sang state, one is a very common mulberry, which bears reddish purple mulberry fruits. The other one is lying low on the ground, just like potato vines, planted neatly acre by acre. The artificially cultivated light blue ice-silkworm crawls around in the low mulberry. At a glance, in the greenery of tens of thousands of acres, there is a little ice blue light shining all around. It seems as if they have strayed into the silk fairyland.

Sang Yuanyuan had never heard of a mulberry tree crawling on the ground like potato vines, but strangely, when she saw this scene for the first time, she felt a deep sense of familiarity.

The visual sense of deja vu.

This place, it seems like she has been here before. The last time when she passed the boundary of Sang state, she just swept a glance across the border from a distance. At that time, her life was still hanging in You Wuming’s hands and she only glanced briefly at it, knowing that it was a green place.

Today, when she came closer to this land of Sang state, she felt a strange nostalgic feeling rising in her heart.

Such a low mulberry tree spreads all over the mountains and plains. The Sang state’s beautiful girls are sitting under the tall mulberry tree spinning and weaving, while humming melodious tunes.

Sang Yuanyuan began to hum with them unconsciously.

At some point unknown, Sang Bujin secretly switched the driver’s seat with someone. Then he crawled into the carriage and sat quietly on one side, looking at his younger sister, whose face was at a loss and who unconsciously hummed the Sang song.

The eyes gradually became moist.

At the end of the song, Sang Yuanyuan suddenly came back to her senses and saw that Sang Bujin and You Wuming was staring at her.

“Huh?”

You Wuming chuckled: “Little Mulberry, you are out of tune!”

Sang Bujin turned his head away in a hurry. He said with a low laugh: “I haven’t heard Little Sister sing for so many years already. Little sister, do you know that your tune is so poisonous? After listening to you sing it like this, I can’t even find the initial tune anymore! “

Sang Yuanyuan was stunned.

So, she and the original body, even their out of tune’s singing is in the same style?

[1] flapping moth: I don’t know the exact name in English or whether it really existed. The Chinese is 扑棱蛾子 and it’s kind of like this image below.

 The Chinese is 扑棱蛾子 and it’s kind of like this image below