252

Chapter 50.2 Kiss With The Taste of Seafood

Huangfu Xiong was not in a hurry to speak. He ignited a bright flame in his hand and gently boiled the bowl of decoction.

Huangfu Jun grabbed it, raised his head and drank it up.

His pale lips were burning with blisters. As if he didn’t feel them, his deep eyes were fixed on Huangfu Xiong: “Say it quickly!”

Huangfu Xiong pursed his lips distressedly and said: “Big Brother, don’t worry. I’ll let my nephew’s wife come in and talk to you. My nephew’s wife is also suffering so much. She is also in a pregnant condition. You must be calm and don’t scare her. That’s the only flesh and blood that Du’er has left in the world!”

Huangfu Jun took a few deep breaths, and his eyes glowed a little: “Yes, yes. Du’er have an offspring. I can’t scare my nephew’s wife……”

Huangfu Xiong’s heart felt even more painful. Big brother, when did he ever have such a gaffe in his entire life? Look, he even called his daughter-in-law as his nephew’s wife. How heavy of a blow has he suffered!

“Daughter-in-law.” Huangfu Xiong reminded him.

Huangfu Jun nodded: “I know, it’s your daughter-in-law.”

Huangfu Xiong: “……” Forget it. Whatever.

He waved his hand, and a palace maidservant came in with a newly washed Jin Lanlan.

“Foster Father……”

After staring at her stomach for a moment, Huangfu Jun sighed: “In the future, call me Royal Father.”

Jin Lanlan was slightly startled, and responded softly: “Yes. Royal Father.”

“Good, good.” Huangfu Jun’s face showed the elder’s smile, “Don’t worry, don’t be sad, tell Royal Father about what you know and Royal Father, will make the decision for you!”

Jin Lanlan nodded lightly and said: “I suddenly remember that before the accident, Husband once said the words ‘only three-tenth’——it should not be said to me, but to others by his side. So I didn’t take it to heart and subconsciously ignored it. Now, when I recalled, Husband seemed a little surprised at the time, and then he broke the jade token in a hurry.”

“Only three-tent?” Huangfu Jun pondered for a moment and said, “He broke the jade token in a hurry? Could it be that he planned to contact other people?”

In fact, usually when Huangfu Du talked with Jin Lanlan, he also often took the initiative to break the jade token——He was not that kind of person who was greasy and crooked.

It’s just that, no matter how common the action used to be usually, if it was put at the opening point of this accident, it will make people unconsciously think about it.

Huangfu Xiong suddenly realized: “Perhaps Du’er just wanted to contact Big Brother! Du’er heard something terrible and he didn’t even have time to say goodbye to his wife. He must be in a hurry to contact Big Brother! Unfortunately, he was found out and didn’t have this chance anymore……”

A lively and full-scale drama was instantly filled out by the brain.

Huangfu Jun took a deep breath: “Du’er, oh Du’er. What do you want to say to this father actually?! What on earth is it that brought you a murderous disaster actually?!”

After thinking for a moment, Huangfu Jun asked people to take Jin Lanlan away, so as to help her peacefully take care of the fetus.

Huangfu Xiong sat down on the edge of the bed and held Huangfu Jun’s hand: “Big Brother, what did it say in the Pearl of Remembrance that made you hurt like this?!”

Huangfu Jun took a long breath and took out the Pearl of Remembrance from under his pillow.

Jiang Yanji’s heavy voice immediately floated out.

——’Poor son, Mother also has no other choices but to abandon you……’

Huangfu Xiong’s brows became more and more tightly knitted, and his chest almost burst with anger: “Big Brother! Isn’t this already the conclusive evidence?! What else do you have to hesitate about?!”