313

Chapter 59.7 The Ancestor’s Joy

It was also unknown who she was venting her anger to.

Han Shaoling cut off the flow with his sleeve and waited for a moment. Seeing Qin Wushuang’s bulging mouth as if she was angry, he became more and more impatient.

Seeing that the water flow that was blocked by him accumulated higher and higher, Han Shaoling’s heart was upset, then brushed his sleeve heavily and withdrew his arm.

The big red acacia spun around in the water and rushed forward.

Qin Wushuang exclaimed, and hurriedly reached for it.

But it’s already too late.

Her heart shrank as she raised her eyes to look at Han Shaoling and saw that his handsome face was frosting cold, and he didn’t even give her a glance at all.

Qin Wushuang could not put on airs anymore. She got up and left her seat in a hurry, chased downstream, and grabbed the big red acacia into her hands.

This time, it attracted a lot of sneers, especially the Bai state sisters, that pair of fair-skinned sisters leaned forwards and backwards with laughter.

“Is there anyone who is rushing like this!”

“Already put the Golden Shell out but was afraid that nobody wants it?”

In any case, Han Shaoling and Qin Wushuang are making a fool of themselves today. No matter how impolite others are, it is also difficult for the fireflies to compete with the sun and the moon[1], and it won’t be reduced to talks only.

After Qin Wushuang grabbed Han Shaoling’s big red acacia, she couldn’t care about her face anymore and directly put it on her head anxiously, before she sat back beside him.

Sang Yuanyuan gave a soft laugh.

In the original work, when Qin Wushuang and Meng Wuyou were ‘fighting’, she even nicely boasted about a superstitious story, saying that she has come to marry King Han because of serving her ancestors’ wish. In the end, Meng Wuyou caught hold of the loophole and made a series of eighteen ‘great evils’ divinations in a row. Finally, she could only take the Golden Shell back to Qin state in grief.

Today, everything has changed. Because of the presence of this ‘original’ Sang Yuanyuan, Han Shaoling would no longer be able to bring the counterfeit by his side, and Meng Wuyou could only find another way to break into the betrothal banquet.

Such a disturbance has greatly touched Han Shaoling’s reverse scale, and there will be no more chance to disturb his good deeds again.

Sang Yuanyuan said loudly: “Congratulations to King Han and Princess Qin! I heard that the Golden Shell of Qin state has been worshipped in the ancestral temple over the years, and it is very spiritual. Could it be that the appearance of the Golden Shell is the guidance of the ancestors?”

As soon as Sang Yuanyuan’s remark was out, everyone was stunned.

Han Shaoling looked up and saw Sang Yuanyuan’s small face had a very sincere smile on it. He couldn’t help thinking to himself: Sang’er is really a very understanding person. This is her breaking the topic away and helping me out.

His heart felt sour, warm and painful.

Qin Wushuang froze for a moment, and after pondering for a moment, she felt that Sang Yuanyuan was not making a sarcastic remark, but sincerely blessed her. So she replied sternly, “It was indeed so!”

This time, her royal father took out the Golden Shell bizarrely, saying that Han Shaoling is the son of destiny, and will become a great cause. Before he takes off, she must seize the position of Madam Han at all costs.

Qin Wushuang felt that her royal father’s brain might not be normal, but she was very satisfied with Han Shaoling, so she agreed with it.

Of course, they can’t say that to the outside world. So it can only be said as the ancestor’s manifestation to help Qin Wushuang find the right partner.

With the help of the story about the ancestors, they can also avoid the censure of the major forces.

Qin Wushuang was feeling very embarrassed when she suddenly saw that not only Sang Yuanyuan let bygones be bygones but unexpectedly gave herself enough face too. She quickly climbed up the pole and said in a friendly way: “This matter is very mysterious. Before I left, the Golden Shell was always restless. It only calmed down after I brought it out. The elders in the clan said that this is the guidance of the ancestor’s manifestation.”

Sang Yuanyuan said in amazement: “It is indeed mysterious! Now that you and King Han have made a marriage agreement, it’s really a match made in heaven. The deceased ancestors should really be able to rest peacefully……”

Before the words were finished, the Golden Shell that was lying perfectly fine on the bamboo channel suddenly jumped up high, clanked once, and landed on the huge wooden table in the middle of the ring channel!

For a moment, there was no sound.

[1] it is difficult for the fireflies to compete with the sun and the moon: It means that the light emitted by a small firefly can’t be compared with the brightness of the sun and the moon. The brightness of the sun and the moon is incomparable. The light of the firefly competing with the sun and the moon is like an ant trying to topple a giant tree. It is often used to describe the behavior that exceeds one’s capacity.