246

Chapter 49.4 A Fatal Misunderstanding

The two entered Fuling City.

Although Fuling is not more prosperous than Xifu, it is very close to Xifu, and it is also benefited by the aftereffects of that wealth. There are many restaurants and teahouses lined in the city, as well as upscale courtyards or inns for the wealthy and noble customers to stop and take a rest.

Quiet and prosperous.

You Wuming picked the most eye-catching inn beside the main road and went straight in.

Sang Yuanyuan: “?” What does this mean? Does he mean to eat her first before they go on the road again?

You Wuming arrogantly booked the largest guest room in the inn for ten days, but paid for the room for eleven days, and ordered that no one is allowed to disturb them.

Sang Yuanyuan: “……” Are they not going to Jin state anymore?

He took her hand and led her straight into the room.

Sang Yuanyuan was a little nervous and kept telling herself ‘don’t blush’ inwardly, but her ears were getting hotter and hotter.

After entering the room, he put the long box on the couch, pressed her down onto the side of the bed and gave her a kiss on the forehead, then said with a serious face: “You take a rest. I’ll come back immediately.”

Sang Yuanyuan said insipidly: “Where are you going?”

You Wuming smiled mysteriously: “To buy something.”

Sang Yuanyuan: “……”

Is there still a need to guess? A need to guess? If it is not the Lotus Rouge, she will write the word ‘Sang’ upside down!

You Wuming came back faster than she thought.

It seems like he had only been walking around downstairs.

Sang Yuanyuan stared at the big cloth bundle he brought back and felt that her legs were weak.

“So……so much? “

You Wuming put the bundle on the wooden table: “It may not be enough. After all, it’s the first time I do this kind of thing. I’m afraid it will take some practice first before it succeeds.”

Sang Yuanyuan: “……”

She found that when he said this kind of extremely stern word seriously, his whole person looked incredibly sexy.

She nodded her head in a daze.

That’s true. She is full of theoretical knowledge, but in fact, she has no actual combat experience, and she’s afraid that he doesn’t even have the complete theoretical knowledge……Two novices, really grinding-in……

Thinking about it this way, her heart beat more fiercely in her chest, and her face became hot one wave after another.

“Little Mulberry, come and help me.” You Wuming, whispered in a very domineering president’s low voice.

Who is afraid of whom.

She took a deep breath, stepped forward and lightly grasped his belt.

He untied the bundle and stuffed a cold square box into her hand. The jade box, she doesn’t need to lower her head to look on it at all to know what’s inside.

Her eyes fell on the back of his neck and she asked awkwardly: “This, do you want me to do it?”

As soon as she uttered the words, she felt the blood from all over her body was pouring into her head.

“Yeah,” You Wuming replied as if it was a matter of course, “I don’t know how to do it.”

The tone is light and windy, without the slightest solemnity and without the slightest enthusiasm, just like talking about what to eat at noon today.

Sang Yuanyuan was stunned at first, and then she became angry——Who was the person who smeared it around in the carriage last time?! Now that he’s really going into a battle, he’s putting up a front instead?! Such a perfunctory tone, as if it was her who begged him to sleep with her! What a boring bully president, is he going to just let her move by herself too later?!

She raised her head angrily and saw him take out a piece of snow-white silk cloth from his bundle.

For a while, Sang Yuanyuan’s heart was filled with deep grievance and anger.

What does he mean by that? He hasn’t succeeded yet, but already acted so indifferently and only concerned about this hated bridal veil[1] in his heart?!

F*ck his grandmother!

Feeling her motionless for a long time, You Wuming turned around wonderingly.

Then he only saw a dark thing flying over to his chest.

[1] :I don’t know how to translate this sentence of 心里只惦记着这劳什子喜帕. I guess it means ‘this hated deed after opening the bridal veil(wedding)’ or just simply ‘nuisance wedding’.