395

Chapter 73.3 Where The Hell Did The Puppet Go

Impressively, there is a black rock cave on the dark cliff.

Duan Ming fell in with great dexterity.

The underworld demons in the cave were so taken aback. A single white eyeball slowly turned on the underworld demon’s ugly and terrifying face, staring at the fluffy monster that fell from the sky.

In the next moment, countless black tongues full of barbs straightly attacked Duan Ming!

In this narrow cave, a strong fishy wind suddenly stirred up.

The puppet moved.

The greenish black spiritual mist appeared like a small whirlwind and blew in a circle around Duan Ming, cutting the surrounding underworld demons into pieces.

“What’s this?” Sang Yuanyuan asked in surprise.

You Wuming said: “The mouth of the abyss.”

Sang Yuanyuan was so taken aback: “Is the mouth of the abyss connected with the abyss?”

“Of course.” You Wuming looked at her hilariously, “Otherwise, where did the underworld demon come from?”

“How do you know there’s a hole here?” She felt incredible.

He leaned over and smirked: “…I won’t tell you.”

Sang Yuanyuan: “…”

Need her to vomit blood for him to see?!

You Wuming commanded the puppet to clean up a slightly flat place, then went down with Sang Yuanyuan in his arms and sat down, both leaned against the cave wall.

“Little Mulberry,” There’s a smile so handsome appeared on his face that it dazzled people’s eyes. “I, You Wuming, never thought that I would have this really troubled day, and there was still someone by my side.”

“How do you feel?” She asked.

“Great!”

The puppet that is desperately killing the underworld demon on the periphery: “…” No, it doesn’t feel good at all.

“Wait, I suddenly remembered something.” Sang Yuanyuan said.

“Huh?” Youwuming squinted at her.

“Sang Chengming. Cornered, jumped into the abyss with all of his confidants?”

The rebel of Sang state at that time, the younger brother of King Sang, and the uncle of Sang Yuanyuan. To this day, Sang Yuanyuan still feels that something is strange.

“Yeah, maybe he is not dead.” You Wuming said carelessly. He has no interest in Sang Chengming at all. Even if he is not dead, it’s just a matter of one slash only.

He turned over, untied the cloth wrapped around Sang Yuanyuan’s wound, and then began to take off her clothes.

Sang Yuanyuan: “?”

Although she knows this man very well, knowing that as long as he has a little strength, he would act as if nothing had happened and made it hard for others to see that he was seriously injured, but taking off her clothes at this time is too…

After taking off her clothes, You Wuming neatly fixed her wound with the butterfly flowers.

After fixing the front side, he turned her over halfway, and fixed the wound on her back.

“This flapping moth flower still has a bit of use.” He narrowed his eyes and glanced, then said lightly.

Duan Ming slowly twisted its furry big head, gave him a weird look, and then exchanged a comprehensive look with Sang Yuanyuan.

Yeah, that’s right, the flapping moth flower still has a bit of use.

You Wuming: “?”

“Little Mulberry, what is the meaning of the look in your and Duan Ming’s eyes?” He was very vigilant and found out in a flash that something was wrong.

Sang Yuanyuan: “What kind of look? What’s wrong with Duan Ming? Duan Ming had been running for a long time, it must be so exhausted. Right Duan Ming? “

Duan Ming slowly dropped its head: “Ouwu.”

I have no idea what you humans are talking about. I’m going to eat the pig’s trotters in front of me first.

It began to gnaw on Han Shaoling’s poor arm——The cloud beasts were originally very fierce beasts. If they had not been strictly domesticated, they would eat people!

Youwuming: “…” Obviously know something was wrong, just don’t know what it is.

Sang Yuanyuan laughed secretly and slowly leaned her head on You Wuming’s shoulder.

She has to gather some strength to call her flower out.