386

Chapter 71.6 All The Living Things

Duan Ming: “…” Just blow it harder, I don’t understand anything anyway.

……

Han Shaoling killed a circle, and once again led You Wuming to the place of ambush.

Just now, he had secretly observed that You Wuming’s strength was not much different from that of the first battle in Yumen Pass. It should be the same as himself, which is in the seventh layer of Shining Spirit Base.

Those that went to do the ambush under the tide of the underworld demon corpses is a team that is proficient in assassination skills, which he has just collected a few days ago. Although their cultivation base is only in the fifth layer of Clear Spirit Base, the superb and ghostly assassination skills already make him feel numb even when he just thinks of them.

This team was sent to him by Meng Wuyou. Originally, it was an assassination organization called ‘Yinyue Pavilion’. Once by chance, Qiao Yinyue, the leader of the ‘Yinyue Pavilion’, saw Meng Wuyou and fell in love with her at first sight. Finally, the little love turned into a great love. Then he agreed to Han Shaoling’s love relationship with Meng Wuyou and was willing to cast himself under Han Shaoling’s command, working for him.

The corners of Han Shaoling’s lips lit up with an unexplained smile.

Although he wasn’t really sincere about Meng Wuyou, the appearance of Meng Wuyou swaying Qiao Yinyue’s arm and calling him ‘Brother Yue’ still made Han Shaoling very upset.

Today, it is best to use You Wuming’s hand to kill Qiao Yinyue and his people, and then use their hands to severely wound You Wuming.

When both sides have suffered great losses, he will be the one who reap the harvest.

Now, if he just brings You Wuming into the trap…

“King You, if you underestimate the enemy too much, you will lose badly.” Han Shaoling waved away the underworld demon’s blood from the silver halberd and said something to excite him.

You Wuming gave a cold smile, turned his hand and pressed the sword down, then said: “It’s just warming up. Let’s go again!”

After that, he turned back and flew towards the place where Han Shaoling had set up the ambush.

Han Shaoling squinted his eagle eyes slightly and deliberately lagged behind by several zhang. Seeing that You Wuming rashly stepped into the trap without any precaution, Han Shaoling slowly crushed the jade token in his hand and spit out words in a low voice——

“Do it!”

After giving the order, Han Shaoling gathered all his spiritual essence and went straight after him.

Above You Wuming black sword, the green light was even more vigorous.

Wherever the light of the sword swung, only a wave of blood and rain of debris was seen.

The underworld was twisted into fragments by that powerful and unmatched impact force and then sprinkled towards all directions.

They will soon stepped into the area where Han Shaoling had laid out the ambush, but at this moment, there was no more breathing and heartbeat below.

“Are you sure he will do it this time?” Sang Yuanyuan asked.

“Yes.” You Wuming pressed his eyebrows, and a smirk emerged from the corner of his lips.

“Why?”

“Because this moment is the time when my desire to kill rises.”

Although Sang Yuanyuan didn’t quite understand what brain circuit this was, since he was so determined, she no longer had any doubt.

You Wuming knocked Duan Ming on the head with his arm that was holding the rein.

“Duan Ming, your leg is broken.” He said leisurely.

Sang Yuanyuan: “?”

At the next moment, she saw Duan Ming raised its furry head very, very exaggeratedly, and let out a sad and shrill wail towards the sky——

“Ouwuuuuuu!”

Immediately, it ‘struggled’ and jumped up a little. Then with the ‘horse tripping’ pose, it fell heavily to the ground and rolled.

It has been stepping on the blood and flesh of the underworld demons after fighting for so long, and its fur has long been stained with blood. At this moment, it crooked on the ground, twitching its two hind legs, and looked so much like it was seriously injured and was about to die.

Sang Yuanyuan: “…” My dog, you are amazing.

You Wuming embraced her with one hand, rolled aside and cushioned himself under her.

He waved his sword, slashing and killing all the underworld demons that rushed up from all sides. The light of the green spiritual essence dropped from more than ten zhang to nine zhang.

As the blood rained down, Sang Yuanyuan helplessly watched as Duan Ming used its four hoofs to quietly pull again and again, hiding its round and fat body under the pile of corpses.

Then, she saw a raised line crawling and quickly left the dangerous area.

Sang Yuanyuan: “…” This is not a refined being, but a super god.