348

Chapter 65.5 Unbridled Puppet

She thought to herself, it is true that in the original book, Han Shaoling was indeed the first one to invade the Capital of You after You Wuming’s battle to death in Tiandu.

She narrowed her eyes and looked at the broken mirror lying on the floor tile.

She seemed to see a huge mirror falling to the ground and broken to pieces. This was just one piece of it.

What is it supposed to be like, or in other words, what kind of power does it possess?

“You Wuming,” She shook his arm again, and said coquettishly, “Look again, look at my father, mother, brother, and also Yun Xuzhou!”

“Little Mulberry……” He looked at her helplessly.

“Just look at it.”

“Fine, fine, fine!”

He kicked his boots and walked lazily to retrieve the broken mirror.

“You, stay far away.”

She complied, moved a wooden stool and sat down a short distance away.

“No Father-in-law. No Mother-in-law. Not even Sang Bujin.” Soon, You Wuming spits out a bunch of findings.

“Huh? There is Yun Xuzhou.” He moved his eyebrows, “Yun Xuzhou got herself a live-in son-in-law. Tsk.”

Sang Yuanyuan gently inhaled, and the thought in her mind became more and more determined.

In the book, You Wuming, Duan Ming, Sang Yuanyuan, and her parents and elder brother are all dead at this point in time, so they can’t see the ‘future’ of these people.

Yun Xuzhou holds the power of the Yun state, so it is very likely to marry a live-in son-in-law to continue to take charge of the state.

In other words, what can be ‘sensed’ or ‘recorded’ in this broken mirror is the ‘future’ that has not been changed by her.

Just think of it as the ‘original’. It’s not that scary.

Sang Yuanyuan thought this way and her heart suddenly brightened up. The dark cloud that fell heavily on her chest then disappeared.

“You Wuming……” She called him with a smile.

He moved his eyebrows, threw the broken mirror to the end of the bed, and opened his arms to her: “Hmm?”

She threw herself into his arms and rubbed his cheek with her cheek.

“It’s really good. All of the things now, is really good. “

He bowed his head and kissed her on the forehead.

“Not good.” He said.

She looked at him wonderingly——Why did he say such a thing that spoiled the fun?

He slowly leaned to her ear, his voice was extremely low, bad into the bone marrow: “Can’t have s*x with you, where’s the good?”

Her heart trembled and her breath was disordered. For a moment, she didn’t know whether to be ashamed or annoyed.

“It’s time to catch it.” He helped her to stand up.

She couldn’t stand firmly for a while, and took a small step back.

You Wuming suddenly became happy, and said with a smirk: “Little Mulberry, does such a sentence make your legs soft? When the time really comes, what will you become then? I won’t be merciful to you next time.”

The last time, that half a shichen without emotion has greatly expanded his psychological limit. He knows that he actually has great potential. As long as he doesn’t get too excited, he may be able to challenge himself to another shichen.

Thinking like this, the wickedness of his eyebrows grow thicker.

Strangely, Sang Yuanyuan could understand his gaze and her eyes showed vigilance: “Don’t mess around.”

He laughed loudly, clasped her five fingers, placed her little soft hand in his palm, and dragged her out.

“Where will it be?” Sang Yuanyuan asked.

You Wuming spread his hands: “Let’s walk around.”

Sang Yuanyuan suddenly remembered something——Just now, the third thing You Wuming watched in the mirror was the ‘puppet’, but he didn’t see anything either. Does this mean that if he dies, the puppet will die with him too?

Then, what if it is reversed?

Sang Yuanyuan said: “If you find it, don’t hurt it. Take it back and discuss it first. I’m afraid that hurting it will have any adverse effect on you.”

TN: One shichen=two hours, so two shichen=four hours. Yep! Hope big faced flower can heal her waist and legs.

[2] Transmigrating into a Short-lived White Moonlight, had a HE with the Villainजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें