381

Chapter 71.1 All The Living Things

Sang Yuanyuan tried her best to make Meng Wuyou lose her mind.

You Wuming activated the Enchanter Clan’s bewitching skill, and seized Meng Wuyou’s mind in an instant.

Meng Wuyou stumbled forward, looking a little confused, and muttered: “Of, of course I am the protagonist of this world. When I crossed over, my ideological awareness was much higher than that of you feudal ancients. I have the purest kindness and with the help of my perfect luck, I will help Han Shaoling in the future and lead all living beings in the Cloud Realm through the crisis! I am here to change the world. So of course I’m different from you all who know nothing at all!”

Sang Yuanyuan grabbed You Wuming’s hand unconsciously.

With a turn of his hand, You Wuming held her five soft fingers in his palm and gently pacified her with the warm and cocooned palm.

With Qin Yuchi’s testimony before, Meng Wuyou’s words that sounded like abnormal behaviour at first, now have a profound meaning.

If one wants to ask Han Shaoling’s expression at this moment, it’s probably dull and cramped. For a moment, he was so thunderstruck that he didn’t know what to say.

You Wuming sneered slightly: “Who told you?”

The tone is light and fluttering, with extreme disdain.

“The heaven!” Meng Wuyou raised her neck, extremely elegant and lofty.

At the moment when these two words were blurted out, as if waking up from a dream, Meng Wuyou suddenly raised her hand and covered her mouth heavily.

She broke free from the control.

You Wuming remained silent and cast his eyes down to hide the stars.

There was silence in the room.

Sang Yuanyuan quickly calmed down. She sighed and looked at Han Shaoling, who was twitching all over his face: “King Han, it is really inappropriate for a sick person who has lost their mind to be let out and run around. Those of us who know the truth understand your embarrassment and hardship, but if other observant and conscientious people listen to such words, they will definitely misunderstand King Han.”

Han Shaoling: “…This is really, madness! Someone, come and take Meng Wuyou, this madwoman, into the military camp. Keep a close watch on her, and if she is let out again, you will all report to me with your head cut!”

These words of Meng Wuyou, he really can’t afford it.

Excluding the inexplicable ‘crossed over’, ‘perfect luck’, and ‘purest kindness’, and just look at the ones that can be easily understood at a glance——She is the protagonist of this world, helping Han Shaoling lead all the living beings in the Cloud Realm through the crisis? If these words spread to the Emperor’s ears, what would Han Shaoling become? This is not called the ambition of a wolf anymore, this is called a whale swallowing the sky!

Meng Wuyou was dragged down.

She also knew that she had said something she shouldn’t have said and had caused a disaster. It was rare that she didn’t yell at all and was taken away quietly.

In the hall, the atmosphere completely solidified.

King Zhang smiled awkwardly and coughed a few times. Then he raised his hand and pointed to the table: “My three guests, let’s eat, let’s eat. What are you in a daze for? Try this roasted lamb and my Zhang state’s yellow sorghum wine! “

Han Shaoling picked up the small machete on the table and slowly cut off a piece of steaming roast lamb. Then he picked it up with silver chopsticks, dipped it in the sauce dish placed aside, and slowly chewed it in his mouth.

After swallowing the tender and fragrant meat slice, Han Shaoling lifted up the yellow sorghum wine in the porcelain cup and gives a long-distance respect to Sang Yuanyuan——

“Princess Sang is very eloquent. In just a few words, she already turned my little concubine into a madwoman. It’s really amazing.”

Han Shaoling is starting to shirk responsibility.

Pull those present into the water, so that no one else can borrow this to write an article afterwards.

Sang Yuanyuan smiled modestly: “King Han is surely joking. I’m just telling the truth. How can I make such a compelling statement? If the body is upright, the shadow will not be slanted. If what I’m talking about were the great achievements of King Han, you won’t be confused by my words even if I talked about it for three days and three nights here.”

She lifted up the wine in her hand and drank it.

Spicy and hot. Sure enough, it is the legendary ‘burning knife[1]’.

She coughed and her cheeks flushed.

[1] Burning Knife: is the common name for liquor and generally refers to a distilled liquor with a relatively high degree (Generally, the alcohol content is above 65%, and the highest is 75%). It has a strong flavor and burns like fire.